Search results

1. Mumble

Solved New PCB Meme (help pls)

For reference, I'll use this image: So, I'm having a problem with my PCB (surprise), I wired up my batteries, hooked up the output to my Wii, but saw no LED. I checked for shorts in my soldering, but I couldn't find anything. After looking for a while, I grabbed my multimeter, and checked the...
  2. Mumble

P I Z Z A T I M E

3. Mumble

Question - Legal + Selling Portables

Quick question, I was talking to my dad about helping me out with Portables (because he's good with cars), and he brought up something that didn't really make sense to me, but I want to triple check with people who have sold them before. He said that when you sell Portables, you can actually...
  4. Mumble

Solved Do 6.2" (Composite) LCD's even exist?

So, I'm starting another portable soon, and I want to use a Wii U Gamepad as a case. I currently have a 5" LCD which is definitely way too small. At first I thought "Well I could just get a 7" LCD and cut off some plastic", except the buttons are really close and I don't think that would work...
  5. Mumble

I'll very happily help with Pixel Art.

Hey everyone, If anyone needs help with any design for avatars / custom themes (for Portablize Mii)/ any of that, I'll very happily put something together for you (for free obviously). My actual drawing skills are horrible. But I would like to say I'm "Pretty Good" When it comes to drawing...
  6. Mumble

My collection of Face Symbols

They're referred to as: Tubby ° ͜ʖ ° ( ͡ ͜ʖ͡° ( ͡ ͜ ʖ ͡ ° ヽ༼ ° ͜ʖ °༽ノ ヽ༼ °͜ʖ°༽ノ ヽ༼ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°༽ノ ヽ༼ ͡ ͜ ʖ ͡ °༽ノ ヽ༼ ~ ͜ʖ ͡°༽ノ ヽ༼ °͜°༽ノ ༼°͜°༽ ヽ༼°͜°༽ノ ༼ຈ͡ ͜ ʖ ͡ °ຈ༽ °͜° ༼°╭͜°╮༽ ヽ༼͡o ͜ʖ ͡o༽ノ ヽ༼͡o ╭͜͜͜͜ʖ╮ ͡o༽ノ ヽ༼͡o ╭͜͜͜͜ʖ╮ ͡o༽ノ ヽ༼ ͡o...
  7. Mumble

Solved About PCB's...

So, as many of you know, my first portable didn't have a PCB in it. I bought a 14.8v pack which I found from the Portablizing BOM http://www.ebay.com/itm/121611468285?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT And it works really well. The problem was their was no protection...
  8. Mumble

Let's talk about Piracy.

(Before you read, please take note that I'm not posting any roms. I just wanted to talk about this with some people) Piracy is looked down on as something really bad, or it makes you a thief instantly (Or at least that's how some people look at it) What I want to talk about mainly, is why...
  9. Mumble

Solved Pmii + Classic Pro Controller?

Hey all, I'm having an issue where when I connect my pro controller in Pmii, the cursor drops to the bottom left as if I was moving to the bottom left. If I move up and right on the controller though, it stays perfectly still. This is only happening in Pmii, I launched Sonic Colors and it...
  10. Mumble

The Got Em Book (Sorry)

Hey all, I saw that my comment/long book in the time4memes got removed for being disrespectful. I just felt the need to apologize, I did not mean to post it to get anybody upset. Sorry, and my bad.
  11. Mumble

Solved Wii turns on and immediately shuts off.

Well. Well well. I had a working wii earlier, until I put it in my case, hot glued everything (headphone jack and screen) to the case, I went to turn it on annnnnnnnnnnd...It just shuts off immediately. I get a green light, then a red light, then no light. I have to unplug and replug the power...
  12. Mumble

Discussion So PS4's games can apparently run off of USB's soon...

So, in case you haven't heard, Sony tweeted not too long ago that there will be an update with USB's / External HDD's. If this is really a thing, and since we can already get a PS4 OS running on any HDD by just downloading it off there website...
  13. Mumble

Discussion Well. RIP.

EDIT: I feel like this "Solved" Question has been going on for quite a while. If anyone wants to post dead stuff here, feel free. Who knows, maybe some smart peoples can share their knowledge and help. :) I've now thrown away $165 due to my amazing soldering skills. + and GND are fucked...
  14. Mumble

Solved Are these things scams?

I read somewhere that I could get a RCA to RGB converter, and this is what I got: I tried hooking my Wii up to my monitor, and I'm not getting a signal. (Yes, I did buy the red blue green wire for the wii instead of the yellow red white.) Any suggestions? Or is this most likely / definitely a...
  15. Mumble

Worklog (IT'S FINISHED) The Mumble Driim (Making my very first portable)

It's finished. I got my Pro Controller today. Here's some pics of the whole thing : *BIG INHALE* *ᵉˣʰᵃᶫᵉ* Hey everyone. This is my first portable ever. I'm really excited for this, and am willing to put in tons of time into this project. You guys are some of the most helpful people...
  16. Mumble

Solved _o f f i c i a l l y_d e a d_ i n s i d e_

I'm at the end of myself right now. I'm on my third gamecube controller right now, and soldering is being a pain in the ass. What technique can I use to get my wires to stick to the gamecube buttons? I'm trying everything and they won't stick, and when I do get them to finally connect, I get no...
  17. Mumble

Solved Brawl is the slowest thing

So I decided to give PortablizeMii a shot, and I really love the Interface! However, I had to format my drive in F32 to get it to recognize my games. So because I now have F32, the max file size that can be put on the drive is 4GB. I used http://www.isotowbfs.com/ to split them equally to fit...
  18. Mumble

Solved WiiFlow on PortablizeMii?

Hi, I'm having a small itty bitty problem. So I found out about PortablizeMii recently, and decided to use a 64gb USB stick for storage. Unfortunately, apps like Nintendont, or PortablizeMii will not detect games on a NTFS format, and PortablizeMii wont launch on exFat. I used my 16gb USB...