Search results

1. Elen1441

Solved Shipping time for store products

Hello everyone, my package was sent. Many thanks to again and to all the bitbuilt team.
  2. Elen1441

Thank you very much for the reply. I hope they can send me the order soon. That the people in this forum and in the store are responsible people. In the same way, I will wait for the staff responsible for the store to respond to the order message directly. Anyway thank you very much
  3. Elen1441

Hello, thanks for the answer but it really is my first order and it worries me since I thought that in a week they could send the screen but it has not been that way. I have sent messages to support and nobody responds to me. 65 dollars is not a lot but I am only waiting for the screen to...
  4. Elen1441

Hello everyone, someone who can help me. On March 26, I bought a 5-inch screen at the bitbuilt Store and today it is April 4 and they have not sent it to me yet. It is my first time shopping on the page and I wanted to know if it takes much longer to ship. I hope someone can help me with this...
  5. Elen1441

Question Battery Low Indicator?

Thank you very much for the information, it is very useful. Thanks a lot
  6. Elen1441

Question Battery Low Indicator?

Hello, I want to make that same circuit and I am interested in knowing what was the resistance that you used in R4 ?. Thanks a lot
  7. Elen1441

Solved screen freezes and regulator heats up

Yes, that's so true. In the end I settled on the PTH08080WAH as it has been used by many people and they are reliable. Thank you very much friend for the help. When I have it ready I will post my Wii portable in another thread to show the result. All the best
  8. Elen1441

Yes, I was thinking of doing that. Do you think I could use this regulator PTH08000WAS instead of the PTH08080 ones? This is the one I plan to buy PTH08000WAS
  9. Elen1441

I want to thank those who were interested in my problem, I was able to solve the case since I could remember that I had a card from the first models of the Wii. I ran some cables and fed the Wii cut out with the other Wii and the result was fantastic. The Wii works seamlessly with all its...
  10. Elen1441

Hello, this is the regulator, I know they are very bad for this project but I wanted to see if it worked before the store is available the power card
  11. Elen1441

Hi guys, this is my first project. After reading and reading I decided to cut one of my Wii, the process was fun and also the location of the U10. After I mounted some cheap regulators I tried to test them and these were the results. The Wii turns on and I have component video, the USB is...
  12. Elen1441

Worklog Wavebiird portable reborn aka Project Phoeniix

That looks great, I have a proyect that has the same inspiration, do you think you can pass me the files so I can print that part?