1. Heir_of_Tech

RVLoader v1.6

this one
  2. Heir_of_Tech

RVLoader v1.6

A Sandisk 128 Usb drive, it worked fine back in BBloader
  3. Heir_of_Tech

RVLoader v1.6

I’m unsure where my error is but with Rvloader 1.0, I get stuck at the “Waiting for D1” message, I wait a few minutes and it doesn’t load, it worked fine back in BBloader, any advice? Also gamecube games work fine it’s just Wii games.
  4. Heir_of_Tech

RVLoader v1.6

You were right, I didn’t copy the files correctly.
  5. Heir_of_Tech

RVLoader v1.6

I tried to install Rvloader and now whenever i start the portable, i get a theme error,any advice
  6. Heir_of_Tech

Question NDSL HDMI Out Mod

This is amazing! I can’t wait for what will come next, maybe a consolized Ds or 3ds video out! Only time will tell.
  7. Heir_of_Tech

How many pins are in a Ds top screen ribbon cable? I’m looking for a long one.
  8. Heir_of_Tech

I have several questions, one what parts did you use, second how tf does the touch screen work when it’s on the tv?
  9. Heir_of_Tech

It’s great to be able to hook up a Ds to a tv! How hard could this mod be to do?
  10. Heir_of_Tech

Question Wii battery

Ok, thanks for the information!
  11. Heir_of_Tech

Question Wii battery

Thanks, now if the battery runs under 10.1v, will the Wii just shut off due to lack of voltage and be damaged at all or will it be just fine? Sorry if this is a stupid question, I’m new to portablizing.
  12. Heir_of_Tech

Question Wii battery

In my post I made a few days ago, I showed off my first Wii portable using a 12v battery pack, but over time the battery pack decreases in voltage like all batteries do, I want to know if I where to run the battery from the fully charged 12v down to let’s say 5V, does the under voltage kill the...
  13. Heir_of_Tech

Worklog My first Portable Wii:

Thanks, Eventually im gonna try making one smaller! Maybe in a Sega Gamegear shell.
  14. Heir_of_Tech

here are the images of my progress and work on my portable
  15. Heir_of_Tech

This is my first wii portable ive ever built, it has a 4.3 inch composite screen, standard gamecube controller, and a Untrimmed wii motherboard. The Internals arent the best but i like to think that i did ok. Its quite nice in the hands, i couldnt figure out how to get the analog triggers to...
  16. Heir_of_Tech

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

I dont Think Wii mote with a nunchuck works, i know the classic controller doesnt from when i tried if that helps