Search results

1. PoposPizza

patreon

I subscribed to this creators patreon and all their content went missing... Should I stop paying or wtf is going on here
  2. PoposPizza

Unreal Engine?

I read somewhere that a lot of PS2 games ran on UE2 and I was wondering if a version with PS2 compile compatibility built in somewhere on the internet??
  3. PoposPizza

Question Having trouble connecting wavebird to switch with off brand adapter

I bought a wavebird a while back so I could compete in my schools super smash bros team, and I am just now trying to set it up on the switch… the wired controllers work fine on my adapter but the wavebird isn’t. Any tips?
  4. PoposPizza

Question gamecube for sale?

Hi, I am looking for a Gamecube for cheap, because I am trying to get some experience in repairing game cubes, so if you know if there is a broken GameCube for sale somewhere? Thanks
  5. PoposPizza

Question Wii won’t boot

My trimmed Wii won’t boot, and I know you will tell me “you need to install WiFi patches”, I did that and even tested it with both WiFi and Bluetooth removed before my trim, and it worked fine, does anybody know what’s wrong with my Wii?
  6. PoposPizza

Question wii trim

i trimmed my wii and I am wondering if I need to wire up a power button?
  7. PoposPizza

Question Does anybody know when RVL-PSU will be in stock again?

Does anybody know when RVL-PSU will be in stock again?
  8. PoposPizza

lol i got bored so i modded a gc controller to be more pointless than it original intent

so i got bored one day, I melted a hole into a GC controller shell, drilled holes on the grips, and stuck a Wii fan into it, and now IDK what it does but I hope it prevents sweaty hands!
  9. PoposPizza

PS4 Portable?

Now, I know that this is for "OLD" consoles, but I don't know if this is classified as old. I am planning to make a portable console of some kind, I was going back and forth between ps2 and wii, but then I sold my ps2, so I though I was going to make a wii portable, so I was researching the...
  10. PoposPizza

Soldering Iron

if anybody wants a cheap good quality soldering iron, then here you go: