Search results

1. Question For wii portables, should I use RVL-PMS-2 or RVL-PMS-lite

The PMS-2 is going to be out of stock for likely a long time, while the PMS-Lite is still being restocked pretty frequently. I would just get a Lite the next time it's in stock as the differences are pretty minor and they mostly function the same.
  2. Worklog Yet ANOTHER Ashida Worklog

Me personally I'm waiting for the PMS-Lite to come back in stock before starting, because I want to make sure my trim even boots before going any further.
  3. Worklog Ashida Worklog, my first project

My plan was to 3d print an adapter to fit the 18650s, but I think I'll just save myself the trouble and get the bigger cells.
  4. Worklog Ashida Worklog, my first project

Ah okay, I might just buy official stick boxes, official buttons, and the bigger cells. I don’t want it to feel cheap.
  5. Question Bill of Materials for a basic portable Wii

They're out of stock because of the chip shortage, so I doubt it would be any easier to find the chips yourself, not to mention the hassle of assembling the board. I'd just wait if I was you man.
  6. Question Bill of Materials for a basic portable Wii

Yeah I'm waiting for the PMS to come back in stock as well.
  7. Question Bill of Materials for a basic portable Wii

The PD 2 is needs to go with the PMS 2 or the PMS Lite in order to function I believe, however someone correct me if im wrong. Also have you thought of what you're going to do for a display?
  8. Worklog Ashida Worklog, my first project

I originally got interested in portables a couple years ago but felt that it was way too difficult for someone like me with no experience or knowledge about electronics prior, but just recently I thought about actually giving it a go. I decided on an Ashida because it's an amazing design with...
  9. Question Bluetooth module

You need the Bluetooth module because that's what the wii mote connects to. Without it there is nothing to connect to.
  10. Solved Is iso the only gamecube file type that works?

Are disc image file the same things as isos?
  11. Solved Is iso the only gamecube file type that works?

I have roms that work on dolphin emulator and they are disc image files. Will they work on bbloader?
  12. Solved Can I play mii maker though?

Is there a mii maker rom?
  13. Question What switches should I use for small things like volume and power?

I know I could use pretty much anything but are there any recommendations for things that would work better and easier?
  14. What can I connect to the bluetooth module?

Alright thank you.
  15. What can I connect to the bluetooth module?

What about a power a controller for the switch?
  16. What can I connect to the bluetooth module?

I'm still deciding whether to make my own portable, or the G-boy. Since there is no external usb, can you connect wireless gamecube controllers to the bluetooth module?