Search results

1. Release GameCube AIO (Internal GBA player)

Thank you!!!
  2. PS2 Ultra Slim

I manage too add bluetooth internally with a ESP32-WROOM-32E and Blueretro. You can't plug a wire controller on the port where you take the 3,5V. If you do that you don't boot on OPL. You can add a switch to disable the ESP32-WROOM-32E if you want to use a wire controller. I personally take the...
  3. PS2 Ultra Slim

I confirm that audio works with Shepherd Analog2HDMI Component/Analog version. I'm very satisfied by the picture quality.
  4. PS2 Ultra Slim

I didn't take photos of my solders on the analog2hdmi
  5. PS2 Ultra Slim

I also integrate a HDMI slot on my PS2 ultra slim. It's base on the Shepherd Analog2HDMI. I don't have sound for the moment. I believe it's because it is a SPDIF version. I ordered an analog version and I'm waiting for it. I hope it will solve this audio problem. After that I will try to add...
  6. Model [Guide / Release] Noldendo Wii Miicro

The value resistors are on this guide : https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/custom-regulators-an-explanation-and-guide.754/ Big thanks for Swiss by the way ;)
  7. Model [Guide / Release] Noldendo Wii Miicro

I destroy the U9 too when I trim the board. I am from France. I send you a PM.
  8. Model [Guide / Release] Noldendo Wii Miicro

Thank you for your answer. I have lost my U10 chip. Is it to possible to buy another one somewhere?
  9. Model [Guide / Release] Noldendo Wii Miicro

Hello everybody, I am beginning this mod and I have a question. Is the U10 relocation necessary for this mod?