Search results

1. bascocarmelo

Solved Where would I find a wasp fusion?

Pm'ed you man. ;)
  2. bascocarmelo

Worklog The GS2

Oooooowieeeeee thats hot.<3<3
  3. bascocarmelo

Guide A Basic Guide to Autodesk Inventor

I haven't read a word of your tut and just scanned all the way down but i already know reading this will be a good one fam. <3
  4. bascocarmelo

Worklog PS2p: 3 years Hiatus... Comeback!

Nice to see another Filipino on the portablizing scene. Always wanted to make one with the ps2 (lahat naman kc ng classics nandito eh), but switched to the gamecube when i knew it was better documented. Nevertheless, i am very excited to see your progress with your portable fam! Keep going! :D:D:D
  5. bascocarmelo

Solved Wasp fusion dead?

Welp. Maybe it wasnt an April Fools prank after all. O.o Wasp still going. Hopefully i can tag this one good now. Cheers. <3<3<3
  6. bascocarmelo

Question PAM8403 make noise (hiss)

I use the one with volume control. There's definitely a low hiss but only noticeable on high volumes. Definitely interference. Check your solder job as well fam.
  7. bascocarmelo

Solved Wasp fusion dead?

Well. I got it working...somehow. After formatting my sdcard to FAT32, i hooked it up and still no response from the wasp. so i tried reformatting it yet again back to exFAT at least three times back and forth. To my utter frustration, i didn't get to seat the ribbon properly to the pin adapter...
  8. bascocarmelo

Solved Wasp fusion dead?

Thanks man. Will try to do it after work. Only if it will be replaced with a good one.
  9. bascocarmelo

Solved Wasp fusion dead?

Philippines, Manila. Why so man? Yup. Tried it first with an sd card inserted then without. Then with sd card reader connected to the wasp, then again without.
  10. bascocarmelo

Solved Wasp fusion dead?

After finally getting my ass off to get some work done for my gcp, i started taking off a lot of pieces and reseating each component to make a more compact fit. One of them was rewiring yet again my wasp fusion to the mobo. But this time. I couldnt get a response out of the wasp, not even a led...
  11. bascocarmelo

Worklog NGCP by Nikoil - Finished

Damn. And i thought i would finish mine before yours. Followed you way back in modretro and thought this mofo was toooooo clean with his work. Congrats man, what a beauty. ❤ havent had a good laugh in weeks
  12. bascocarmelo

Question Can the Rev C handle 19v?

Its been hard to look for battery packs that can put out more than 5v here in the Philippines. So i'll try my luck with a laptop battery back. Will be picking up an Apacer B222 soon from a friend. Product description: gives a maximum output of 19v at 3.42a. From a few hours of research i havent...
  13. bascocarmelo

Worklog NGCP by Nikoil - Finished

Man. This inspires me to go back and finish mine. This is just on a whole another level right here. This is more than portablizing. This is love. <3
  14. bascocarmelo

Solved How do I load Gamecube Games from an SD card?

ARGH. YOU HAVE TAKEN ONE OF MY PEOPLE. :'(:'(:XD::XD::XD:
  15. bascocarmelo

Discussion Swiss and First Person Shooters

Heyya Fam! I am a big FPS fan. In the 6th gen, every fps is surely a classic. Sure enough i first fired off a classic indeed, Call of Duty Finest Hour and then representing mediocrity at its best, Big Red One followed on my Gcp. Low and behold, everything looks fantastic. With hiccups. :D Pops...
  16. bascocarmelo

Worklog Gamecube Vade

But since cash is short rn. I might just as well sand out the controller while waiting for payday and look for a bondo alternative since i cant find one here in the Phines. Lots of sanding to be done...
  17. bascocarmelo

Worklog Gamecube Vade

Thanks man. Really want to make a long log on all the troubleshoots and wastages ive got. Those are the best to tell. :XD::XD: Definitely stuck on batt and case work now. Still debating in my head for a 3d print design or go vacuum forming. Former seems expensive and tedious to learn, while the...
  18. bascocarmelo

Worklog Gamecube Vade

Told Madmorda when i had sometime to do a log, i would. So here goes. Promises be kept Fam. Initially, the project was nameless. Always considered for Gamecube Lite, something Nintendo would actually go with back in '04 if there was an official Gcp. Then figured just now that slapping something...
  19. bascocarmelo

Solved How heavy is your GCP?

Lmfao. Thanks for the crazy input fam. :D:D:D Definitely this was the part i'd overlooked during my build. May end up something of 1.5-2.0 kg after. It won't be small if you used TMI :XD::XD::XD:
  20. bascocarmelo

Question Acquiring a WASP Fusion

My bad for the late reply. I hope too man. Just got my first job and still working things around life. Maybe not now but soon enough. ;)<3