Search results

1. Diminuendo

Question I need help with ps2 c-sync mod for VGA use.

Yes, it does. I think Lightning also did an integrated VGA that grabs everything on he board for progressive signal but I’ve been out of the community for a while and am struggling to find it.
  2. Diminuendo

Question I need help with ps2 c-sync mod for VGA use.

Not sure if this helps at all but here is a circuit diagram and BOM
  3. Diminuendo

Guide 960i Compatible Gamecube games. (Swiss)

Very cool, how are you outputting video? Component cables, GCvideo? this could be really cool with a retrotink, got any footage?
  4. Diminuendo

Worklog N64-AIO

Unfortunately as I an Australian I am in this exact situation. If I remember correctly you worked on a universal PIF replacement a couple of years ago, how did that go?
  5. Diminuendo

Worklog N64-AIO

I’d love to see the ultraPIF included on a future revision; https://github.com/jago85/UltraPIF_Hardware
  6. Diminuendo

Worklog N64 Overclock Fixes

Maybe you can try one of these $15 capture cards
  7. Diminuendo

Worklog N64 Overclock Fixes

This is really interesting. I remember a post from a couple of years back that tried similar things. That was on assembler games, so it’s gone now. Here is a link to another forum which sums up a lot of the info. https://nfggames.com/forum2/index.php?topic=5223.msg35898#msg35898
  8. Diminuendo

So uh, anyone want anything while I’m here?

I recently started a new job in Tokyo and checked out some game shops. Everything is super cheap here. I mean look at what I found: that’s a N64 hori pad, basically a collectors item. Do you know how much that goes for? 3400 yen. So hey, if anyone is looking for anything in particular and...
  9. Diminuendo

Question Bluetooth N64 Controller

alternatively you could convert the C-stick into a dpad. https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/analog-to-d-pad-circuit.547/#post-5209
  10. Diminuendo

GC64 - N64 Controller on Wii/GC

I really want that analog stick box, it’s such a nice design.
  11. Diminuendo

SNES2GC - Snes controller on Wii/GC

This is amazing. I wonder if the gc+ firmware can be altered to allow the dpad to switch between analog or dpad functionality, like hold start and select to switch.
  12. Diminuendo

more or less if the controller has a common ground setup. but every controller is different.
  13. Diminuendo

There are a dozen ways you could do it. hell, you could just hack in an official switch pro controller. Your creativity is the key ingredient.
  14. Diminuendo

who said anything about a portable?
  15. Diminuendo

With a BlueCube and GC+ you could wire both up inside an official N64 controller. Though, I would recommend the 8bitdo Bluetooth N64 controller if you can find one second hand - if you widen the memory pack screws just a little bit with a drill you can put the PCB inside an official N64...
  16. Diminuendo

Release Wii native VGA - version 1.5

If you want a more complete VGA and HDMI solution for the wii look into wiiduel. Not sure how they'd fit in a portable though.
  17. Diminuendo

Worklog Madmorda's WiiBA

I think the cleanest way would be to implement zl and zr similar to the SNES switch controller, on the inside of the existing sholder buttons. zl for start and zr for z.
  18. Diminuendo

Hey, regardless of my preferences, the switch inspired interface look great. One piece of advice from a graphic designer by trade; the game display (both group and individual) looks a bit too tight and squished. If you compare this design to the switch, xbox one, ps4, or any modern game launcher...
  19. Diminuendo

I absolutely understand that, I was hoping Aurelio could fix that by adding the gamecube controller support to the wii menu without going through priiloader, but I understand that isn't a priority. I guess I just hope an option built around the default menu interface becomes available. Don't...
  20. Diminuendo

Am I the only one who likes the Wii default menu? Nintendo spent a lot of time creating all of the animations and transitions, and they look good. I'm sure the new interface will be good, but I fear it just won't feel like a wii anymore for me. Though I'm likely not the target audience of the...