Search results

1. RegDogg

Worklog Project Short Stack

I become 3000th like on stiches' profile :3
  2. RegDogg

Worklog Project Short Stack

Dude this is AWESOME! I can't wait to see its final product!
  3. RegDogg

Worklog Wii-Pi

I have always loved modifying the Wii U Gamepad to do what I think the Wii U should have been all about. Always awesome to see people do it more and more and getting better every time. Love the 3D printed bracket that screws everything into place!
  4. RegDogg

Worklog Wii portable called Wii TV

Old laptop batteries would be a great alternative definitely, they are thin, powerful, light weight, and hold quite a lot of capacity, only thing though is they are rated for upwards of 14.8 volts (4 cells in series), you could definitely rewire it for 4 cells in parallel, but it depends on the...
  5. RegDogg

still at it with birb fruit portable 3 years later, that's what you call a GENIUS PLAY

still at it with birb fruit portable 3 years later, that's what you call a GENIUS PLAY
  6. RegDogg

Worklog RVL-PSP (name may change) -- Nintendo Wii in a Sony Playstation Portable shell

For naming you could just go all out with the Wii's codename, calling it, "PSP Revolution" or "Revolution PSP". Just a thought ;)
  7. RegDogg

The WiiCube

Love seeing new people show up in the community! I havn't even finished my first portable haha. Looks awesome and can't wait to see more form you!
  8. RegDogg

Worklog Wii U R&D Thread (WURD)

When I'm ready, my WUP-50 will be hopefully not in a worse place lmao
  9. RegDogg

Release Fujiflex (GCVideo DVI flex PCB)

Absolutely gorgeous! Imma have to try this mod sometime for myself!
  10. RegDogg

Crazzyleprechaun's N64HHv2

Looks awesome! Love seeing more in the community using the flat ribbon cables to connect the 2 halves of their portable together, so much cleaner! Great work!
  11. RegDogg

Worklog Wiiboy Color II Worklog

Love the idea you have for preventing interference with the custom flex cable, I always love seeing more and more portables that go all out without the wire spaghetti haha. Can't wait to see more updates!
  12. RegDogg

i has new trim!!!1

you could probably fit 8 RVL-PSUs in this trim!!! SO MUCH POWER
  13. RegDogg

Worklog RVL-PSP (name may change) -- Nintendo Wii in a Sony Playstation Portable shell

This is such an amazing and cool concept! Can't wait to see more update from it and what the final product will be!
  14. RegDogg

Worklog Unnamed Xbox Portable

15. RegDogg

Discussion Where do I begin? (NOW FLIP'S FIRST WORKLOG)

Definitely the Ashida! It has amazing in-depth guides and since it has pre designed custom PCB's it is the most beginner friendly!
  16. RegDogg

Ashida Wii Portable

Unfortunately no a simple power bank probably won't be the solution, if it is indeed a barrel jack plug then you can either find an equivalent charger, or use the one you currently have. Sounds like the way this portable was set is that it will require 12.6V input.
  17. RegDogg

Ashida Wii Portable

You should be able to charge it off a normal 5v power bank yes, it uses the USB-C port and can charge anywhere between 5v and 15v but not beyond that. The amps in a charger is how much current it can deliver at max, so it's based of the max current the device you charge can take, (ex. a 5v 4...
  18. RegDogg

NOPE :(

NOPE :(
  19. RegDogg

Worklog Desktop Arcade Wii Worklog

Oh this is sick! I was actually going to plan something super similar to this, basically a very scaled down replica of an old arcade cabinet, with a trimmed wii and external controller ports, can't wait to see the result!
  20. RegDogg

Xbox 360 Portable

bro the fact that we are at Wii U and 360 portablizing is absolutely insane, great work!