Search results

1. pvst life

Random setting changes

Update: Most things seems to be in working order now. I had to redo my data lines a few times, and I swapped USB to the approved SanDisk. I think the data lines were causing the bulk of my issues. I still can't access files when I plug my portable into my computer, and it seems that my...
  2. pvst life

RV loader freezing in settings

What model SanDisk are you using? I was having the same issue, tried a ton of different USB drives with mixed results and finally seemed to fix freezing by buying a SanDisk ultrafit 3.1 256gb.
  3. pvst life

Random setting changes

So I went ahead and re-did my usb data wires, and it seems to be functioning a lot better, but I still need to do extensive testing. It has frozen a few times so I'll probably switch over to magnet wire for data lines and see if that fixes it. I'm still adding pictures Incase anyone sees...
  4. pvst life

Random setting changes

I fully admit that this is a communication error on my part, partly due to me panicking at the time of the original post. Seeing that I have no idea what could be causing these issues, and my phone camera isnt the greatest, I was hoping that someone might have a faint clue of what's wrong, and I...
  5. pvst life

Random setting changes

Little update: It has devolved to the point of freezing constantly and being stuck in toggle power mode so I can't turn it off. Time to start over from scratch
  6. pvst life

Random setting changes

Good to know, I didn't relocate the MX chip, so that's one problem resolved. Thank you for the info
  7. pvst life

Random setting changes

Hello, I'm having a lot of strange problems & I really don't know what the culprit is. I'm running the latest firmware on everything. I'm using a pms-lite, PMS-PD-2, RVL-Amp. My issues include: -rv loader settings changing randomly each time I turn the system on, often to settings that aren't...
  8. pvst life

First portable(Wii) The Newbii

They are steady. Sound or touch reactive would have been cool though.
  9. pvst life

First portable(Wii) The Newbii

Hello all, I'm thrilled to show off my first portable system. It is far from perfect & has some minor issues that I might re-address one day, but for now the case is staying closed! Huge thanks to all of the staff and mods, you guys do an amazing jobs and this wouldn't have been possible...
  10. pvst life

RVLoader v2.0

I know I'm late, but thank you!! I thought I was having USB issues, but it was power issues because of wire gauge.
  11. pvst life

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

hey, my name is pvst life, im currently working on a fully wooden wii and i needed some software to realize the project.