Search results

1. Logan paul PS4 Case Mod

Customer wanted a PS4 Custom Case for his sons birthdaye is a big logan paul fan so thats the theme they wanted.i gave it a red and black paint job with custom logos.check out the video for the build and please subscribe to my channel i got alot of cool builds coming up soon.
  2. custom red and black 980ti

building a custom htpc for media streaming gaming and vr.got a great deal from a friend on this card 65 bucks,you can't beat that price.my build will be a ryzen 5 build rog themed.all red and black so i gave the card a nice paint job.let me know what you think thanks.
  3. Custom Xbox One Controller v2.0

this is the second lkout controller made for a customer this one has gloss front plate.the logos are weathered like the last on.it has a flat black backplate and the sides are a blak and white fade.subscribe to the channel if you like it thanks guys.
  4. Custom Xbox One Controller

airbrushed using vinyl decal as paint mask
  5. Custom Xbox One Controller

this is a custome xbox one controller made for a fan.for those who dont know i am a pro wrestler named ruckus in a group called BlkOut. i wrestle for ring of honor and combatzone wrestling.a fan wanted two custom controllers themed after my group.this one is metallic red and black with a weathed...
  6. steelers media center arcade

got this order from a customer he completly destroyed his laptop and asked me what i could do for him.o i ook the laptop apart and turned it into a htpc/aracde setup.you can see the full build and demo in the video link.and if you could please sub to the channel thanks.
  7. Metallica Xbox Case Mod

this order came in a week ago just getting around to doing it.the customer wanted a metallica themed xbox softmodded with emulators.he wanted it complety customized with leds and whatever else i decided to do.here are a few pics of the start of it.i 3d printed the logo and now i will start...
  8. Sailor Moon Xbox 360 Slim

yeah i get alot of strange request but i will make anything the customer wants.i have fun doing it so its all good with me.as long as the customer is happy then im happy.i know its not everyones thing but to each there own i guess.
  9. Sailor Moon Xbox 360 Slim

thank you..got alot more coming business is crazy right now lol.
  10. Sailor Moon Xbox 360 Slim

Made this for a customer who is a big sailor moon fan.they loved it and i hope you guys do to.it took about a week to do but i think it came out great.check the video for full pics.and like and subscribe to the youtube page thanks.
  11. The Simpsons Controller (the comic book guy)

this is a custom controller i made to go along with the custom pc im building for myself.its the comic book guy from the simpsons my fav charter.i used metalic paints and a airbrush to make it came out pretty sweet i think.check out the video for full build and all pics.thanks guys and subscribe...
  12. DALLAS COWBOYS XBOX 360 E CSE MOD

HERE IS THE COWBOYS 360 ALL DONE.THE CUSTOMER WANTED THIS ONE TO GO WITH THE ONE I MADE FOR HIS SON.TOOK ABOUT A WEEK TO FINISH AND THIS IS THE FIRST CONSOLE I GOT TO USE MY NEW AIRBRUSH SET ON.CAME OUT PRETTY GOOD HOPE YOU ALL AGREE. PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE YOUTUBE PAGE THANKS GUYS...
  13. Dallas Cowboys Xbox Case Mod

this was a mod i made for a customer.its themed after the dallas cowboys.i tsop flashed the xbox and upgraded the hdd to 1tb.its full of games and emulators.the case was custom painted with the dallas cowboys colors and graphics.if you like it please subscribe to the channel.