Search results

1. Frenchiewii

Solved Snes micro computer

Hello my custom snes is finish I have make a video
  2. Frenchiewii

Worklog My new projet the ultimate super Nintendo

Hello my Friend , i come back with a new projet ! The ultimate Snes ! I post a pictur for this projet. It is finish and i post a url for the video after. I modified a snes classic with a lenovo T10 And upgrade a processesor to I5 with 8G ram. It run a switch, wii u,wii, gamecube, N64,snes and nes.
  3. Frenchiewii

Question No signal on the wii buy of internet

I have buy a wii on the internet The probleme is the wii boot ok and the led green ok , but on the screen is no signal. I test the differently tension 3,3v 1,8v ect it is ok But not signal The cpu and gpu is hot ok on the power I would like a piste for this problème The wifi and Bluetooth...
  4. Frenchiewii

Worklog Finished projet wii u gamepad

I finish my wii projet Now i make a new projet of ps2 portable
  5. Frenchiewii

Question Cover

Salut Do you help me for the cover setting in the usb storage i dont want stand ? ??
  6. Frenchiewii

Question Wii projet no video

My wii projet no video A test my power regulator The tension 3,3v ok 1,15v ok 1v ok And the 1,8 v on the board is ok I dont want a stend the error please help me
  7. Frenchiewii

Question Pth08080 regulator

Hello I frenchiewii My projet is a wii u gamepad And i wand help for my power management I want use a 3,7v battry and a power boost to 7,4v To alim a PTH08080 regulator to 1v 1,15 3,3v For the USB i use a power boost 5v iwant use 3,7v tension for charing with a usb charger my battry it is a...
  8. Frenchiewii

Worklog Wiiu gamepad wii first projet

Hello This is my projet. I works slowly at this Soiry for my english ;-) I works to the rear , i wantmake a 3d box with my printer 3d for the fan and battry
  9. Frenchiewii

Discussion Wiiu gamepad wii

Hello this is My first projet a wiiu ga I want help for the PRD power supply I test a mini360 power supply but it is no linear tension .