Search results

1. Frenchiewii

Solved Snes micro computer

Hello my custom snes is finish I have make a video
  2. Frenchiewii

Worklog My new projet the ultimate super Nintendo

hello the url to the video of the snes ultimate is here! thank you for Like the video and subscript my chanel youtube
  3. Frenchiewii

Worklog My new projet the ultimate super Nintendo

Hello my Friend , i come back with a new projet ! The ultimate Snes ! I post a pictur for this projet. It is finish and i post a url for the video after. I modified a snes classic with a lenovo T10 And upgrade a processesor to I5 with 8G ram. It run a switch, wii u,wii, gamecube, N64,snes and nes.
  4. Frenchiewii

Question No signal on the wii buy of internet

I have buy a wii on the internet The probleme is the wii boot ok and the led green ok , but on the screen is no signal. I test the differently tension 3,3v 1,8v ect it is ok But not signal The cpu and gpu is hot ok on the power I would like a piste for this problème The wifi and Bluetooth...
  5. Frenchiewii

Wii seems to turn on, but gets no video output

Yes i have insert a wii of the wiiu gamepad
  6. Frenchiewii

Wii seems to turn on, but gets no video output

Hello my Friend I have complet the identli project of you. I think you signal is not correct connected Connect your cable at the rear of the mother board. Look the trimming methode for the pictur to connect av signal Good day
  7. Frenchiewii

RVLoader v1.6

aliexpress...
  8. Frenchiewii

RVLoader v1.6

Hello guys My portable wii it is in 50hz mode vga But rvloader it is a 60hz mode at start. Please help . i not finf the option for modif this parametre Thank you
  9. Frenchiewii

Worklog Wiiu gamepad wii first projet

Hello I have a problem of my wii After work 2min the screen freze and the bbloader not work if turn off and tutn on I attent 1min bbloader work correct But after 2min in game freze do you have this probleme ? it is the cooling or the power regulator not stable thank you for you help
  10. Frenchiewii

Hello The 6 layer is cool inside , i have a 3 version of battery box and the cooling turn fast . It is a cooling of rasberry pie 4 . It is top for the place. For the potentiomètre volume , it is present of the top . I connect 103A potentiomètre at gnd speaker . It is correct fonction. i take...
  11. Frenchiewii

Worklog Finished projet wii u gamepad

I finish my wii projet Now i make a new projet of ps2 portable
  12. Frenchiewii

Question Cover

Ok thank you My folder covers it is not good place Usb:\covers Lol Its working good now Thank you
  13. Frenchiewii

Question Cover

Yes but this instruction not working for me Do you have a piture of you folder ?
  14. Frenchiewii

Question Cover

Salut Do you help me for the cover setting in the usb storage i dont want stand ? ??
  15. Frenchiewii

Yes i works I post video her This is my projet 90% terminat MOD EDIT - Edit your post, don't double/triple post. English only.
  16. Frenchiewii

Question Wii projet no video

Its is a probleme of my power régulation . I eventually found the root of the problem. I have mixed two types of voltage regulator of the pth8080 and the mini 360. the gnds of the mini 360 interfere with the pth regulator. I think that by putting a diode between the two I will be able to...
  17. Frenchiewii

Hello she is a live !!!!!
  18. Frenchiewii

yes indeed it is a 6 layer. I can feel the cpu heat up slightly when it is turned on. but i have no video signal on the lcd. Can I check my wiring Thank you