Search results

1. Talhaman

Worklog I finally did it (My first PS2 Portable)

Hello everyone, I wanted to share my PS2 Portable built which i started back September 2020. On the 27th Sep. 2020 I opened a thread which startet this project So what did i do? Let's see: The Case: So i am a lucky and proud owner of a 3D printer and rudimentary CAD skills. I designed the...
  2. Talhaman

U-Amp wiring

Guys thank you very much. I did what you told me and it works now!
  3. Talhaman

U-Amp wiring

Oh i completely missed the analog config wiring in the documentation (because it was under the Dreamcast section. My bad) I'll fix that and wire up like you guys suggested and let you know if it helped Thank you
  4. Talhaman

U-Amp wiring

Thank you so far. Here is how it looks The wires above lead to: and i did not make a photo of the speakers. I think the wiring there is pretty straight forward. I hope this will help
  5. Talhaman

U-Amp wiring

Hey everyone. I didn't want to open a new thread since i still have a problem with sound. I decided to use analog audio for my Handeld but i cant get a single tone out of my speakers. Maybe you can help figure it out if i show u what i used and how i wired everything. The Speakers: I don't...
  6. Talhaman

U-Amp wiring

Thanks for both the replies When I decide to use analog, I only need to wire LR, 3.3v and ground (and the switches for volume) is that right ? Is there a disadvantage when I use analog instead of digital in this Szenario?
  7. Talhaman

U-Amp wiring

Hello everyone, months ago i started my own PS2 Portable project and i finally have time to finish it. The portable comes together well but i still need to figure out the sound. I bought the U-Amp Board frome the BitBuilt Store but i need help with the wiring. I found the documentation here...
  8. Talhaman

PS2 VGA Help

***bump*** Does anyone know what to do?
  9. Talhaman

PS2 VGA Help

Hello everyone, i have another issue with my VGA output wich i could not figure out by myself. So i hooked up my CMB http://www.ebay.com/itm/Intelligent...2S-Packs-18650-lithium-Satellite/311721987212 wich was shown in the Battrie guide. I am not sure if i did it right though. When i plug in...
  10. Talhaman

PS2 VGA Help

Hello guys, i need a bit of help on my PS2 Portable build. I am working on this for 1-2 Months now and i am finally having my first success. My monitor finanlly shows something. I managed to get OPL displaying beautifully on my screen. But thats it. When i run games it just turns blue and also...
  11. Talhaman

Advise and help building a PS2 Portable

Thank you! I didn't knew that some parts would cost that much before I started. I can understand. That's why I didn't started with stuff like this when I was younger and didn't make my own money. I guess buying all the parts bit by bit every few months is the way to go
  12. Talhaman

Ok, i ordered the screen thanks for the advise. And you are right, it may be my first project but i want it to be as good as possible (within my possibilities). I'll check out Gman's Stuff of course. His Videos on YT motivated me a long time ago so i can only imagine how much it'll help!
  13. Talhaman

Thank you very much for the reply. Well, i looked for another screen. This one looks fine i guess: 7inch Screen Amazon what do you think? I hope it isn't scheisse :D. I'll definitely check out the Bitbuilt Shop for the Battery and Sound stuff. Should have checked it out earlier so thanks for...
  14. Talhaman

Hello there, I finally decided to begin this Project. But I am inexpierienced in console modding (or electronics in generall i guess) so I thought you guys can help me out. Since many years I wanted to build this thing but I didn't had the confidence to try this out. So on wich parts do i need...
  15. Talhaman

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello there, i am Talhaman. My interest in building Portable Consoles finally awoke so i found this forum. But i am a newbie so i hope to find advise and tipps in this community. Best Regards Talhaman