Search results

1. valento87

Question Raspberry Pi Portable Shopping List

Okay, so I understand the casing, screen (Is there a version of the screen without the touch screen?) and Pi. I still am curious about a few things, like the buttons, audio, wiring, and software used to emulate. The biggest question is about the buttons. Do I buy spare buttons from other...
  2. valento87

Wow. That is pretty complicated. (For me, at least) I have a few questions: 1. By anything "super intense," do you mean stuff like N64 and PlayStation emulation? 2. The backup camera monitors look like they don't have any wires to me, would that be a problem? 3. I don't know what a screen Pi hat...
  3. valento87

Hmm, I think I have thought of all the questions except which Pi I want to use. For the face button layout, I'm thinking either the Game Boy Advance or the SNES, either is fine. For the screen size, I think the Game Boy Advance's screen would do well. And for form factor, I actually don't know...
  4. valento87

I'm planning on making my first portable, a simple Raspberry Pi! I was wondering if someone provided me a list of what I need to build this and a guide. Any and all help is appreciated!
  5. valento87

Question First Portable?

How much do the commissions cost? Also, it would be a appreciated if someone provided me with a guide or tutorial and a list of what you need in order to build a Raspberry Pi Portable.
  6. valento87

Question First Portable?

Really? Like send it to their real address? Can only some trusted members do this or can everyone? I don't feel comfortable sharing addresses with people online, both because of the risk of predators and my family might be very skeptical and might need to be convinced that this is safe.
  7. valento87

Question First Portable?

Thank you very much @Quakers for the advice! And to @A_s6, I unfortunately don't have a 3D printer at home. I could look for any public libraries near me that have them, but even if I am able to find one, the global pandemic has caused most, if not all of my city to shut down. :/ Even then...
  8. valento87

WARNING: DO NOT BUY FROM PORTAPACKIT!!!

Damn, and I just watched a video of his. Thought it was pretty good, guess not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  9. valento87

Question First Portable?

First off, I would just like to thank you all for the wonderful help! Second, I would be okay with making a Raspberry Pi portable, even if they can't run Wii or GameCube.I just don't know how to get the casing, how to get the games onto the emulator, what games run on the emulator, the wiring...
  10. valento87

Discussion French Fries on Burgers? (And Other Weird Food Combinations)

I've been wondering, does anyone put french fries inside their hamburgers or cheeseburgers and eat it that way? Or is that just me? Also, if you don't do that, but do another weird food combination, feel free to post it here. :)
  11. valento87

Discussion G-Boy Rev III - DIY Portable Kit

Ah, so that's why. Thank you for the explanation! I'm very new to the modding scene, so I don't understand a lot of stuff. I really hope to learn a lot though!
  12. valento87

Discussion G-Boy Rev III - DIY Portable Kit

I don't know if this is just me, but why does it say Pre-Order if it's apparently already out?
  13. valento87

Question First Portable?

Hello! I've been really interested in the portables you guys have created lately, especially the GameCube and Wii Portables, and I really want to make one of my own. However, the problem is not only that I'm a complete noob to electrical engineering in general, I'm also like, 13. I'm wondering...
  14. valento87

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey! I'm really new to the scene here, I've seen these GameCube and Wii portables a while ago, but only now have I began to become really interested in them. I really hope to become a part of this great community!