Search results

1. Worklog A laptop style portable wii

So, work got in the way, and I have to go out of country, but when I return I will start the next one. It will be a trim.
  2. Worklog A laptop style portable wii

Did some tests. I get 2 hrs 15 minutes per charge. Thats exactly where I want it to be.
  3. Worklog A laptop style portable wii

Thanks. Its the T.SK106A.03 lvds driver
  4. Worklog A laptop style portable wii

I decided not to add the regulators... because I am too lazy. This is it finished. Thanks for the hard work with bbloader!
  5. Worklog A laptop style portable wii

I have already finished building my 18V battery, but decided to do an 11.1V 6 cell battery. I will have a buck boost converter for charging from anything from 9V to 24, limiting current at 1.5A to extend the battery life a bit. The LCD can then be powered directly from the battery, buck...
  6. Worklog A laptop style portable wii

Interestingly. As I finished this post today the dhl guy phoned to deliver my small buck converters. This means I will be bypassing the stock regulators after all it seems.
  7. Worklog A laptop style portable wii

The custom regulators are planned, but I do not have them now, and staying in Namibia the lead times to get stuff is terrible. Keeping that in mind, I decided on a 5 cell battery to see if I can get around 2 hours gameplay, which is more than enough seeing that I want to limit screen time for...
  8. Worklog A laptop style portable wii

So I have spent some time to get everything working like I want it to, and designing the case to hold everything. I have a donor laptop, 15.4" for the screen, and an lcd driver. I am not trimming my wii. My machine will also have an old android box, so that it has more uses than just a game...
  9. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi there. I am Pierre from Namibia. I have 3 Wiis (already letterbombed) sitting in a box in my garage and some lcd's with drivers sitting in a box in my garage. Yesterday I wondered how I can keep my kids busy with portable units, (I have made a retropi portable) and just like that an idea to...