Search results

1. Worklog Booshman's N64 portable

i do notice what looks like a voltage regulator on the pcb (red), but i cant read what type it is.. it also appears to have a buck converter setup to the left of that? (yellow) its pretty hard to tell from this image, but i would start probing around those areas.
  2. Worklog Pears' N64 Portable

great job looks amazing
  3. Discussion Consoles that I think should be trimmed

og xbox is only dual layer and can run with no dvd, a small latop hdd, and a Pico ATX PSU Ive thought about cutting and folding it in half but thats kinda nuts
  4. WTB Custom N64 Controller Board

Ive programmed an arduino to replace the CNT-NUS chip. It suports rumble. You can use to use the N64 original or PS2/Gamecube style joysticks. And it emulates a memory card with an eeprom. (untested, waiting on eeprom in mail) I have tested this with rumble on an atmega328, atmega328P, and...
  5. Worklog Controller Chip CNT-NUS eagle library and custom board with controller pak

very nice work, i thought about doin the same. instead i used an atmeg328 :) ive tested this on a real n64 and rumble is supported. https://github.com/jtryba/atmega328-N64-controller/blob/master/N64_controller_replacement.ino