Search results

1. Dklutie24

Looking for a complete G-Boy for sale

Still looking for something? I have a spare g boy that I'm interested in selling.
  2. Dklutie24

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

As of BB 1.3, is the MX Chip still required in your portables to play VC games?
  3. Dklutie24

Battery Banks for G Boy

Just finished up my GBoy! I’m getting ready to go on vacation and want to take my portable with me and am looking to get a battery bank to increase the battery life of the device. Is there a certain battery bank that people recommend?
  4. Dklutie24

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

With current plans for VC and emulators in the future is the MX chip needed in the portable to run those? Or is this main components needed just the GPU and CPU on the omgwtf trim
  5. Dklutie24

Nick on wii trim

Thanks for the clarification!
  6. Dklutie24

Nick on wii trim

I have a small nick on the board where the dremel slipped. Is this going to work or will it be dead? didn’t start sanding because I didn’t know if it would be worth it if the board was dead.
  7. Dklutie24

Trim look okay?

Something more like this Gman?
  8. Dklutie24

Trim look okay?

This is my first attempt trimming the wii. Does this look okay? Or is it too thin?
  9. Dklutie24

Anything Else besides BBLoader?

Sounds good. Thanks for the quick reply!
  10. Dklutie24

Anything Else besides BBLoader?

I am in the process of getting my wii ready for trimming to put into a gboy. Besides letterbombing my wii to get home brew and adding BBLoader does anyone recommend me downloading anything additional? I know that wii VC is coming in the future but don’t know if I need a WAD manager as well? Or...
  11. Dklutie24

What Micro SD and Size

Just purchased a g boy kit and am gathering additional supplies. I know the bbloader can be picky with sd cards. Is there a community go to for this? And also what size is recommended to store all the games and home brew files? Thanks in advance!
  12. Dklutie24

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey guys I’m new here! Getting ready to try my hand at a G Boy! Can’t wait to get started and be apart of this amazing community!