Search results

1. TropicPug

Question Wii VGA Resolution Issues

Hi all, Been having issues with wiring up VGA to my portable. When VGA is enabled, the image is dramatically too small horizontally, and looks incredibly squished. 480i signal over AV becomes extremely shaky, awful and really hurts the eyes. I haven't messed around with any of the LCD board...
  2. TropicPug

2021 Contest Entry: TropicPug's WiiFicial

Hi all, Planning to make another portable over the summer since school term ends in a few weeks once I've finished the G Wii I was working on (just have the assembly left to do). :) This is just a placeholder thread until then, having a bit of a think about designs and I'll start work-logging on...
  3. TropicPug

Question Trimmed Wii Won’t Boot RVL 40

Hi all, Checked out an old board I had and wanted to see if I could get it up and running! Sadly it is not working! :C The chips heat up and a signal is detected by the screen (the screen goes a dark grey rather than staying blue). I have tried: Wiring video to a different av. (distorted...
  4. TropicPug

Worklog Beginner Project - The Wii ToU

Hi all, I’ve been looking into portablising for a long time and have finally decided to give it a shot! My plan is to fit a Wii portable into a Wii u gamepad with original buttons and the batteries to be stored externally with a 3D printed mount. I hope this worklog can be helpful more...