Search results

1. DeoNaught

Wii portable pcbs (pms, reg board, and display)

Hey I’m movin and looking to sell some extra portable stuff rvl pms v1, $45 Obo, pretty ugly, but it should work fine powermii $40, I’ve never used so it’s brand new 5” VGA/screen, it’s the higher Rez one from buydisplay, looking for $27 for it, obo also none of this includes shipping...
  2. DeoNaught

Portable pc!

Hello, I've been woking on this project for a bit now, mostly doing research (lots and lots of research). I think I have decided on a portable Computer, that can run a fair mount of indie games, and probably some higher level emulation. I've looked at previous attempts at a DIY and most of them...
  3. DeoNaught

Worklog Yawp

Yet another Wii portable. :') Howdy, just like most twelve year olds when I saw this I shat myself This is what my portable is going to be based off of. I would enjoy it if you all would shat your pants with my contest entry. It's going to be a wii, inside a plastic case, with a 4:3 screen...
  4. DeoNaught

Switch lite~

Howdy, I'm lookin for about $210 plus shipping, Comes with Zelda: links awakening, and a usb c cable to a cable
  5. DeoNaught

GC+

One hand soldered GC+ for sale by your's truely :3 It might not look pretty, but I tested, and it works! I'm looking for about $20 plus shipping (but willing to go down a bit lower) You can contact me with questions or offers on here or on discord, my tag is Ghostie#3815 Going for $18 now :}
  6. DeoNaught

Working log for Summer Bitbuilt 2019 Building Contest~

I’m not too entirely sure what I’m going to be doing for this Contest, most likely a portable, and wii. This first worklog will be for me going through Idea’s, and what’s done. So far I haven’t gotten too far in anything, I have a couple of Case Idea’s, I have this one, Pretty much done, The...
  7. DeoNaught

Worklog }Side Project?{ Dream Machiine;

So while I wait for my soldering heat gun to work(waiting for a replacement that works .-. ), and since I'm out of money, I decided to give my idle hands work, and I took a shot at Frankencasing. It sucks, But It's finally done the case work for the most part(just need to make port holes). I'm...
  8. DeoNaught

Model Ds pads

So in my Squiifer thread, I released a board for dslite rubber pads, it cut greatly on the side compared to using regular buttons. more people than I thought I would were using it. and asking for stuff on it I sadly lost when my laptop died. So I quickly whipped up a new one, and decided to...
  9. DeoNaught

Worklog Hastune MIIKU

So Yesterday, I had the whole day to work on cad, dangerous thing, I know; Here's the features. Estimated Size: 143.00 mm x 76.00 mm x 24.00 mm (Smaller than the piiwii which is 143.00 mm x 82.55 mm x 35mm), Still the same width, but smaller by thickness and height. [Might be second smallest...
  10. DeoNaught

{Worklog?} headphoneheads

This is something I started working on a little bit ago when my bt headphones broke. my plan is to make a new, more sturdy housing with 3d printing, Thicker plastic, and then less frail points in the plastic, while also looking cool. My Scheme for coloring, I think is going to be based off...
  11. DeoNaught

gc controller, dye'd dpad, Ds conductive pads, and wii trim(s)

I need some money, so I'm selling extra stuff Oem Gamecube controller D-pad, $8 + shipping These are the Custom pcb's I ordered, they work with the ds conductive pads you can use them on the GC+, I have the .stl for it aswell, this is gonna cost $7 plus shipping Oem gamecube controller...
  12. DeoNaught

Worklog *Classic* Squiiffer

Should probably start a thread for my Wiip Cause Kuesa ain't gonna happen(Money, and time), So I've been working on a Wiip for the contest. Here's what I have right now, getting a Package from Ginger in a couple of days with memes galore. Here's what's in in Progress( W.i.i.p ;D ) Porkress...
  13. DeoNaught

bt Modules, Wifi Modules, and a set of clear Gamecube buttons

Hello friends, I'm selling some stuff, to clean out my desk, and get some money for my projects. I have a couple Wii bluetooth modules, and wifi modules(and antenna's). $2.50 for a module, plus whatever shipping is. I am also selling my set of Alibaba Clear Gamecube buttons for $10, but that...
  14. DeoNaught

Worklog The Kuēsā Computer {Bitbuilt Summer 2018 Contest Entry}

Tbuddy’s Kuēsā Computer (Name still under development, so open to suggestions before it gets concrete) This is my Bitbuilt 2018 contest entrant. What it is: It is a SBC(Single Board Computer) I’ve decided to go with an Up board for the Brains of this operation(Thanks Dave <3), mostly...
  15. DeoNaught

Discussion (W.i.p) Nintendo-Switch-Mega-Thread

NINTENDO SWITCH HOMEBREW MEGA THREAD I'm compiling a list of Nintendo switch resources, into one spot, for easy researching. This is very W.i.p, as you can tell by the title, so if you have any suggestions, or other stuff to put up here, tag me in the thread, or pm me, and i'll put it up here...
  16. DeoNaught

Guide Brawl to Project M For PortablizeMii

Project M For PortablizeMii (Pm for Pm) 1. Needed Files So first you are going to need the following ~Latest Version of Brawl builder (https://github.com/mogzol/BrawlBuilder/releases) ~3.6V of Project M (http://projectmirror.no-ip.org/) (make sure you get the Homebrew version) ~Super smash...
  17. DeoNaught

~SOLD~ For Sale or trade: Gc+

SOLD I'm selling my Gc+, I know alot of people want them(but shop down ofc). I'm willing to sell at regular price, I have a cut up Game cube controller already, so not really needed at the moment, I need money and wiis at the moment. willing to trade for Wiis, or stuff that you think I might...
  18. DeoNaught

Discussion post your Gamecube controller

Well, I recently got done my Gamecube controller, (as done as I am now), I painted it metallic, I plan to fix the analog stick, and add leds later. I had to repaint it a couple of times, Because someone decided to touch it while it was drying -___- so I lost patience, and finished it up. I...
  19. DeoNaught

Worklog (W)IINK

So, Doing' a re haul, I'm not using the dmg concept anymore, because i'm using it for the Kuesa, which seems like a better fit for the Concept/layout. While Waiting for Stuff for the Kuesa, I've been working on this boi(this might even become my Submission because I have more stuff for it than...
  20. DeoNaught

I need a Bricked 3dsXL

I am willing to buy a 3dsXL that has a bricked motherboard. I F'd up my ribbon cable, and my motherboard is intact. Please help me. EDIT# I changed case to cable