Search results

1. DeoNaught

Portable pc!

Yeah it's definitely a daunting price tag T-T, your UFO Concept was definitely a very big inspiration for this! Re-doing the Thermal paste I started benchmarking games, nothing scientific but see what works, and what doesn't. A lot of Indie games can push out 1080p with tweaking Intel's Extreme...
  2. DeoNaught

Wii portable pcbs (pms, reg board, and display)

Hey I’m movin and looking to sell some extra portable stuff rvl pms v1, $45 Obo, pretty ugly, but it should work fine powermii $40, I’ve never used so it’s brand new 5” VGA/screen, it’s the higher Rez one from buydisplay, looking for $27 for it, obo also none of this includes shipping...
  3. DeoNaught

Portable pc!

Hello, I've been woking on this project for a bit now, mostly doing research (lots and lots of research). I think I have decided on a portable Computer, that can run a fair mount of indie games, and probably some higher level emulation. I've looked at previous attempts at a DIY and most of them...
  4. DeoNaught

case (portabilize Mii)

Are you buying or selling? also what are you making? and if you are buying a case what kind of case are you looking to buy?
  5. DeoNaught

Worklog Yawp

get ready for diisapointment... I did not do what I said I was going to do, though tbh I think the only person disappointed me heh. Tbh, having money and being able to buy stuff and break more stuff has made me realize I am not all that I make myself out to be. but! we all start somewhere...
  6. DeoNaught

Project 15: Portable N64 finally complete!

on one hand the different speaker grills kind of kill me. But on the other hand it just fits together so well that it doesn't even matter. I absolutely love it 8D
  7. DeoNaught

Worklog The "Party Box" Wii portable

This reminds me of the old benheck portables but a lot sexier... even the wire looks hot lol
  8. DeoNaught

Worklog Yawp

I hate hinges. I've done like three revisions so far, the first one was meh, second one was really good, but too thicc, and didn't align properly, third one I got depressed on, fourth one is still a sketch. I went back to the second one and fixed it. It's pretty cool. I tried making it thin as...
  9. DeoNaught

Worklog DSii

I feel that, I've just restarted again on my third revision T-T Gonna be a thicc boi, whats the estimated thickness?
  10. DeoNaught

Worklog Yawp

Yet another Wii portable. :') Howdy, just like most twelve year olds when I saw this I shat myself This is what my portable is going to be based off of. I would enjoy it if you all would shat your pants with my contest entry. It's going to be a wii, inside a plastic case, with a 4:3 screen...
  11. DeoNaught

Worklog Sk8rSeth's WiiBox One

Holy cow that is amazing
  12. DeoNaught

Worklog WiiSPii 1.0 (Wii in an SP Shell)

Are you gonna have full travel on the sticks? or are they gonna be somewhat smaller travel distances?
  13. DeoNaught

Switch lite~

Howdy, I'm lookin for about $210 plus shipping, Comes with Zelda: links awakening, and a usb c cable to a cable
  14. DeoNaught

Worklog 3D Model Of My Console, Critique?

I'd start first by changing 3d modeling programs, Try Fusion360 instead, you can get an educational license for free, which includes Highschool it turns out btw. Second I'd buy a Caliper, it will help out a lot when measuring things accurately. it doesn't need to be an expensive one, I think...
  15. DeoNaught

Worklog 3D Model Of My Console, Critique?

Can you send pics instead? I don't like downloading random zips, also Pics would be more accessible to people who know what they are talking about, but are for example, on a phone. So pics would give more accessibility to see what it looks like, faster, and safer!
  16. DeoNaught

The DMGii

Damn that looks really nice, reminds me of the frankencased ones, but in a good way :3 I don't see any pictures of the back >: (
  17. DeoNaught

Worklog *Classic* Squiiffer

pretty sure it's the same one used in the Powermii lite, if not it's probably very close... Though I'm not using it anymore because I bought a RVL-PMS, and it takes less space than my older battery configuration
  18. DeoNaught

GameCube JoyCon CAD Files

Rip to all the future Wave birbs and joycon boards ded from noobs D: Why didn't you just take off the button stickers and wire directly to there though?
  19. DeoNaught

Hi Speechless, I'm dad!

Hi Speechless, I'm dad!
  20. DeoNaught

Worklog *Classic* Squiiffer

Howdy, I've done a lot of re-designing in the last couple of days. Here's a better Write Up. My Wii portable dubbed "The *Classic* Squiifer" (Name still pending), This Portable has been in progress since 2018 Y i k E s. It has gone through many revisions I've lost count litterally, but here is...