Search results

1. Bardicus

WTT - Nintendo Switch

Hey everyone, I have a switch, and not looking to sell it for a million dollars. I apologize if this is against the rules as I'm not trying to rip anyone off like half the people that got one. I haven't opened the box and it's the neon color version. I was curious if anyone had anything up for...
  2. Bardicus

GC console with wiikey/Swiss - Interest?

anybody interested in a silver gamecube without discsrive with wiikey installed? Basically a console that will run games off SD card only? This is more of a "demand check" will post pictures of actual sale if interested members are looking for something similar
  3. Bardicus

Discussion RetroBit - Snes/NES

Anyone else have one of these? Saw one last christmas and picked it up for $100 at the mall. Seems to be a pretty good portable that plays SNES Cartridges, and NES Cartridges with an adapter due to the large cartridge. My though on this, is it is a pretty well put together portable, the one...
  4. Bardicus

Discussion WiiU Soft Mod

Happy New Years everyone! I know it maybe stupid old news, I was able to soft mod my WiiU and get all the great things I love about Nintendo. This is of course is through the VWii section. Haven't messed with the WiiU homebrew yet just the VWii but it certainly is fun playing my WiiU games...