Search results

1. Scors

Question 5" 640x480 4:3 VGA Display White screen

oh right, I didn’t realise, it was working with that configuration but I guess that would explain why it didn’t last. I’ll see if it works once I do what you say and if not, at least I’ll know for the next one. Thanks a lot for your help man, really appreciate it
  2. Scors

The yellow wire on the left? That’s the 5v line directly to the regulator out, it looks like it could be touching the left pin also but it is not, I’ve checked. All the wires at the bottom aside from the ground are disconnected. Thanks for the help Gman, I appreciate it. Pretty sure I killed the...
  3. Scors

yeah i tried that a couple of times. still just a white screen. Guess that means the board is fried?
  4. Scors

So, i've been trying to get my trimmed wii motherboard to boot for the last few days (which is an issue for another time) and I switched everything on like i'd done 50 or so times already when i was greeted with a white screen. I'm guessing i fried the driver board somehow as even after i...
  5. Scors

Question first wii portable drawing wrong amps

i have finished wiring the custom regulators and the screen to my trimmed wii unit but when i turn it on the screen does not display anything. After investigating, i've found that the 3.3v line is drawing 1.8 amps which according to the next guy's "wii working currents" guide...
  6. Scors

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello, attempting a wii portable and encountering a lot of potholes