Search results

1. Question Capacitor C98 destroyed. Requesting help

Hello again! Sadly, it appears your information is not correct, as I’ve tried to boot up the Cube recently. There is power, but no video or audio signal, so either the damage went deeper than I expected, or the capacitor is actually vital for the work of the system. I will update this topic...
  2. Question Capacitor C98 destroyed. Requesting help

Hello, Thank you for the answer. Well, in the name of science I will try that then! :D I will first try to power it on like it is now, then replace the cap. I will report on the results, hopefully this will help another guy like me.
  3. Question Capacitor C98 destroyed. Requesting help

Hello! As I’ve mentioned in the original post, I didn’t try to turn it on without the capacitor in fear of making more damage to console.
  4. Question Capacitor C98 destroyed. Requesting help

Greetings, incredible community! Recently I’ve been doing some work on GameCube motherboard. In the process, a small capacitor number C98 was obliterated by my miserable and lackluster soldering skills. Photos of the incident provided. I nearly gave up hope when I stumbled across this wonderful...
  5. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello there! Glad to have found such a fantastic site, great work, very nice and intuitive. I´m a beginner in modding and restoring retro consoles, searching for help and guidance.