Search results

1. Wii Portablizer Wannabe

Question Chip on old rvl pms

I'm making a Wii portable with the old g-boy setup and I wanna know if this chip is a problem before I continue working on it.
  2. Wii Portablizer Wannabe

Question Can I Fix This Trimming Mistake

I was trimming this board and I cut pretty close to the edge. I was wondering if this connection I cut was important. If it was, can't I just stick a wire from the via to the copper pad?
  3. Wii Portablizer Wannabe

Question GC+ 2.0 first time setup questions

Yes you can use the switch joystick breakout board but I don't know much about flashing the chip, gotta wait for someone with a bigger brain
  4. Wii Portablizer Wannabe

Discussion G-Boy Rev III - DIY Portable Kit

Yeah its integrated into BBLoader, you can essentially emulate a wii remote, I think
  5. Wii Portablizer Wannabe

Looking for RVL Power Management System

Thank the Lord I just saw this thread, just ordered both the RVL PMS and the Charging board
  6. Wii Portablizer Wannabe

Question I broke 2 pins on my U10

Okay, thanks for all the help
  7. Wii Portablizer Wannabe

That sucks but thanks anyway, I'll ask him about it
  8. Wii Portablizer Wannabe

So I broke 2 of the pins on my U10 and wanted to know if it would still work, I have the 2 back pins like normal but I only have the middle pin/second pin on the other side? Is it fine? And if not, does anyone have some extras I could buy or get for free?
  9. Wii Portablizer Wannabe

Question Is this salvageable?

Thank you so much! I think I’ll just leave it the way it is. Also you are a genius.
  10. Wii Portablizer Wannabe

Should I bother with it or just buy a new wii?
  11. Wii Portablizer Wannabe

Is this salvageable? I ripped off one of the regulators? I think and I don’t know if it can be fixed. If not I’m screwed so
  12. Wii Portablizer Wannabe

Question Can I use a Lithuim Ion Lipo Rechargeable Battery instead of 18650 Lithium Ion cells with the RVL PMS?

So how exactly would I go about doing that? Sounds kinda of difficult to me
  13. Wii Portablizer Wannabe

Question Can I use a Lithuim Ion Lipo Rechargeable Battery instead of 18650 Lithium Ion cells with the RVL PMS?

Basically lithium cells are too think for me too use in a project I'm planning to work on so I was wondering if I could just get one of those flat rechargeable battery packs and hook that up to the RVL PMS? I'm looking at something like this Here
  14. Wii Portablizer Wannabe

Solved Blower Fans that can be used to cool the Wii?

I need something that similar to a blower fan on a nintendo switch because I need it to be thin but I also need to be powered off 5v. Thanks for the offer though!
  15. Wii Portablizer Wannabe

Solved Blower Fans that can be used to cool the Wii?

Basically I just need a replacement blower fan that runs off 5v and I have been looking around but can't find any that are very reliable.
  16. Wii Portablizer Wannabe

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello, fellow humans.