Search results

1. KsslrJms98

My first Gameboy Macro!

This is the second project I completed for console modding! This is a Gameboy Macro with a metal housing from Boxy Pixel that I put together as a Xmas present for my brother, who is currently stationed on the SS Theodore Roosevelt as a Navy Nuclear Engineer (I dont think thats his official...
  2. KsslrJms98

Question MiSTER FPGA?

So I have been hearing a few things about something called the MiSTER FPGA....what exactly is it? I know its used for retro gaming, but outside of that, I know almost nothing, but I am really curious about it.
  3. KsslrJms98

Question What to do with GBA

So, I managed to get my hands on an original model Gameboy Advance, and I am trying to decide what I do with it. I have it narrowed down to two options. The first, is consolize it, giving it HDMI out and a controller port to play GBA games on a tv. The other option is a full on upgraded handheld...
  4. KsslrJms98

Question U10 trace help

This is my 1st U10 relocation, I am using a 6layer board since its the only one I have, I wanted to do the relocation before trimming so I could make sure it still worked, but I cant find the trace I need to cut that the guide points out. Does that mean there isnt one there, or is it just hidden...
  5. KsslrJms98

Question What material is best?

I am placing an order for an Ender 3 pro, and wanted to know if there was a preferred filament for portable cases, like ABS, PLA, etc.
  6. KsslrJms98

Worklog First Project

Finally got most of my equipment in, so now its time to decide on what I want to do for my first project. I currently have two 6 layer wiis, so I think I will use one to make a Wii Micro, and maybe just try to fix up the other one to resell. Dont have much space in my apartment, so my dining...
  7. KsslrJms98

Discussion Share your pets

I wanted to start a thread where we all show off amy pets we have. For starters, here is my cat Bowser. He is a black and white domestic short haired, about 5 years old. He is very needy and constantly demands cuddles.