Search results

1. JFBFR75

First G-Boy attempt and first problems... will probably need a lot of help and support...

And now for the bad. I don't know if it was my excitment of having doing a great job or what ever, some hours later when I was cleaning my desk, the G-Boy felt down. I always wrap it in bubble foil once done working on it but of course both shell are moving a bit freely one to another. The...
  2. JFBFR75

First G-Boy attempt and first problems... will probably need a lot of help and support...

Hi everybody, some good and bad news, first post with the good and the second with the bad and request for help... BitBuilt store proposed to send me new pads free of charge which is great! I took my whole saturday to make the VGA Step 15 and though I had a really, really bad beginning by...
  3. JFBFR75

I came to the idea to swap both pads and now the lower one is working but the upper one not anymore, so it's a hardware problem, one pad is simply defect. I'll contact the store to find a solution.
  4. JFBFR75

so, after I have successfully finished the step 13, I put my energy on the Step 14, wiring the controller. With some patience it went pretty well, see pictures, but at the end of the day, the C-pad (the below right one which is driving the menu in BBLoader) is without function and I have no clue...
  5. JFBFR75

Safe! B| Couldn't wait till this evening, I had to know! See pic
  6. JFBFR75

This will be the good or the bad surprise for this evening...:mrgreen:
  7. JFBFR75

Thanks, with your answer I know what to do next!
  8. JFBFR75

Thanks, Tron, but where do I find this source button?
  9. JFBFR75

up to the Step 12, everything went well and the different control like the fan and so on, went all OK. Now, I'm on step 13, the first wiring of the wii motherboard. Unfortunately, I see nothing on the screen when I'm powering on. I see that the screen is powering on as well but it's staying...
  10. JFBFR75

so today, I've made half of the U10 relocation. I say half because the 34AWG is not yet delivered... but it's on the way, may be tomorrow, who knows... Amazon can do miracles sometimes. I have a hot air station (Quick 861dw, what else!) so the unwelding of the U10 and U5 was very easy! The...
  11. JFBFR75

Thanks both of you, Jeffery and Nicholas298, you,ve saved my day today! @Nicholas298, your trim is uncommon, it seems you have even cut the whole section where the LDO is. I've never seen such a trim before... Are you using it in a G-boy? ------- so now than my worst fear is gone, I can...
  12. JFBFR75

Hi together, so, after reading lot and ask some questions on Discord, I was finally so far today to attempt the trimming of the motherboard as I received the kit last week. It went mostly good but I messed up the lower side: I cut it too short so the sanding might become problematic but the...
  13. JFBFR75

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi Everybody, as most of you I'm also here for this amazing G-Boy which I received last week here in Germany! I feel confident for trimming and wiring all till 30AWG (I'll see soon enough if my confidence is justified :rothink:) but the 34AWG stuff make me somehow uncomfortable, like sweaty...