Search results

1. MomSpaghetti

Worklog The Color 64!

Hello, Welcome to the color 64! Since many have already made worklogs, thought I'd chip mine as well even though it's still in the designing phase. The color 64 will be something like a gameboy color, however, the cartridge will be inserted from below. Yup, no everdrive 64 this time! Here are...
  2. MomSpaghetti

Worklog PS2 CLASSIC!

Hello everyone, In this worklog, I'll be working on a project called the Ps2 classic. As the name indicates, It's going to be a mini version of the PS2 slim, just like the PS classic. It's a project that has been on my mind ever since i saw wesk's Noob Cube. Im not yet sure about the trim yet...
  3. MomSpaghetti

Guide PS2 SMB: Use raspberry pi to load ps1 and ps2 games over SMB(+ Portability optimizations)

Hello everyone, This is my first guide for this community. A small introduction into game loading methods of the ps2. There are 3 loading methods for the ps2: USB method. HDD method. SMB method. Usually, people opt to the USB method because of its simplicity, all you need to do is connect a...
  4. MomSpaghetti

The Playstation Shield!

Hello everyone! I'd like to present to you my Playstation shield!(took a while to come up with that name) It's a Playstation 2 portable with the advanced trim and relocation! Here are the specs: Playstation 2 SCPH-79003 board advance trimmed. 5" VGA Screen with an option to switch to AV to...
  5. MomSpaghetti

Worklog Spaghetti's Playstation Shield portable!

Hello everyone, I'd like to introduce you to my new playstation 2 portable that i've been cooking up for a while. I didn't even name it yet, but it'll probably be some generic one. Anyways, Welcome! With this playstation 2 project, it will have full compatibility, meaning any game that runs...
  6. MomSpaghetti

GameBoy 64! V2.0

Hello, Here's my newest Nintendo 64 portable, an improved version of the last GameBoy64 based on the feedback i received. Specs: Nintendo 64 REV 04 2x 18650 panasonic 3400mAh (2:30 to 3 hours of gameplay). 5" LCD TFT screen.(Composite signal). 1st party N64 controller with Gamecube-Style...
  7. MomSpaghetti

Worklog GameBoy 64! V2.0

Hello everyone, This worklog is about the GameBoy 64 Worklog. Based on the feedback i received, i had to change few things as well as some small problems that were bugging me, here are the changes: 1- I tweaked the design because of the feedback i received. 2- The case finishing is the reason...
  8. MomSpaghetti

Worklog PS2 Laptop!

Hello! Welcome to my PlayStation 2 laptop worklog, The reason behind this particular project is because of the PS2 model i have, SCPH-90004, It has a bigger motherboard than the usual 790001, Beside that, The Composite for some reason really shows a good picture and components cable doesnt work...
  9. MomSpaghetti

GameBoy64

Gameboy64 Is my first portable made from consoles. Specs: 2x 18650 panasonic 3400mAh (2:30 to 3 hours of gameplay) 5" LCD TFT screen Original buttons from the offical N64 controller Gamecube style joystick Pics: Check out my worklog. This is my first project in bitbuilt that i...
  10. MomSpaghetti

Worklog GameBoy 64!

Hey! Welcome to my 1st(Successful) portable Nintendo 64 Console called the Gameboy 64! It was named like that because of how it's handled like a gameboy advance! I worked on this unit for 3-4 weeks to finish including the case design and everything, but didn't want to post a worklog until i...
  11. MomSpaghetti

Solved PAM8803

Hello everyone, I've been making a n64 portable lately and im in the stage of pre-trim, I have a problem of no audio. i made a picture using paint below, I'm using the PAM8803 mini Class D amp. with 2x 8Ohm speakers. Are my connections right? Or is it the fact that the 8Ohm speakers are...
  12. MomSpaghetti

Worklog PSXp (A playstation 1 portable)

Hello everyone, I've been using bitbuild for a long time to familiarize myself with the modding scene, i made a couple of projects before using raspberry pi before but decided not to make a big deal out of it since it's fairly common. lately I've been working on a playstation one portable since...