Search results

1. LUMP PUMP

Wiring ground for VGA power

On the G-Boy guide, the pictures show the ground wire soldered to 2 different pads on the PMS. One of the pads is already being used for ground for the usb-c pcb, and the other pas is being used for the fan ground on my build. Should I rewire the fan ground, or is it okay to have both of them on...
  2. LUMP PUMP

LUMP_PUMP's G-Boy worklog (first portable)

Now that the semester is officially over, BBLoader is out, and my G-Boy kit has arrived, it's the perfect time to start working on my G-Boy. Since this is my first portable, I've decided to start a worklog thread so hopefully more experienced members of the forums will stop me from doing...
  3. LUMP PUMP

G-Boy software installation

I have a Wii that I'm just about ready to trim for my G-Boy, but I don't have BitBuilt Loader installed on it. I do have Portablize Mii installed, but neither of the power or av cables for the console. Should I find some cables and install BBLoader or go ahead with the trim?
  4. LUMP PUMP

Multi-Purpose wire for G-Boy wiring?

I'm trying to get materials together to build a G-Boy, but I'm also on a budget. The store page for the kit recommends 3 different kinds of wire, but that sounds more expensive than I'd like it to be. Can any experienced modders recommend one type of wire that I should use throughout the...