Search results

1. indierocker774

LCD inductor

So while desoldering the LCD conductor I accidentally let my solder touch the little guy in the attached image and he floated away. I’m confident I can solder him back, but is there a specific orientation for its placement? Thanks!
  2. indierocker774

Changes to VSYS location on RVL PMS

Hey all, I've noticed a change on the RVL PMS I have vs what's used in the manual and need some guidance. In section 7, Wiring the USB, step 3 shows the location of the VSYS as being in center lower left of the board, whereas my board has a pad on the lower left corner. Images attached showing...
  3. indierocker774

Indie's G-Boy Build Worklog: Orange Edition

Hey folks, I thought I'd make a worklog to show off my build so far, so here goes. I've just reached the point where I successfully tested power to the fan and mounting my SD card, so all of my photos are from everything leading up to that point. Also, big shout out to BitBuilt member Blackcube...
  4. indierocker774

Soldering check

Hey everyone, I just finished wiring up the battery clips & pads and would like a spot check if someone would be so kind. I’m brand new to all of this so I know things are rough! Also, if anyone has any tips on how to not heat up the wire shielding that would be great. I know exposed wire isn’t...
  5. indierocker774

Over trim

I thought I had this thing wrapped up trim wise, but now I’m seeing some posts on here that lead me to believe I might’ve gone too far as well. Can anyone confirm whether I’ve over-trimmed? Image attached. Thanks!
  6. indierocker774

Recommended solder

Can anyone link me to the recommended solder? The G-Boy purchase page recommends Kester SN63PB37 .5mm, but I can't find thhe .5mm anywhere. Thanks!
  7. indierocker774

Cases for G-Boy

Hey everyone, Does anyone have a case recommendation for the G-Boy? I wanna make sure that baby’s protected once it’s finished! Thanks!