Search results

1. issue with GC+ in Wii games

I am using a GBoy Rev3. Gamecube games work perfectly, and the button tester shows the controller working fine. Virtual console and Wii titles exhibit strange controller behaviors in games that support gamecube controls, even when GC2Wiimote is disabled in the per-game configuration menu. The...
  2. Is it okay to Connect the GBoy to a Stock Wii?

I was looking into various ways of accessing my Gboy saves on a stock Wii for things like transferring Pokemon from Colosseum to the GBA games, when I came across something I found to be kind of amazing: As long as you have a stock wii with nintendont installed, you can use a USB C to B cable...
  3. USB C PCB soft blinking light

After having a complete G boy for about a week I noticed when I take it out of the case it is slightly warm. Only warm enough that you can tell it isn’t dead cold like a powered off device should get. Then I noticed that only in complete darkness I can see a faint greenish blue ish light quickly...
  4. Odd controller behavior

Ive been seeing some issues with controls but really noticed it in SSBB. apparently the console is registering double taps for every button input, and I cant quite tell what the stick is doing, seems like maybe the input im pressing is registering as rapid taps. the way it manifests in smash for...
  5. Does adding bluetooth and clock reduce battery life?

even negligably? I dont see myself using them but would install for fun if there is no downside. Also, any way to adjust the LCD backlight brightness? iirc the menu brightness only applied to the picture itself
  6. Check my VGA wiring

I have it wired like the image in the instructions, but all of the color lines seem to show continuity with ground. Anyone know what’s going on?
  7. Step 16 instructions

At the beginnings of step 16 an audio amp wire is already soldered and I can’t figure out where in the instructions that was mentioned. Where is it running to?
  8. My GBoy Progress

Got my Gboy kit in recently and progress has been slow and steady. USB c reading works, the fan spins, and the board posts. A few issues have shown up though. For starters, BBloader will not go past the first bit of text when an sd card is inserted. Without one, it shows the expected error...
  9. USB data and start button questions

Hi, Im still working on my GBoy kit, and so far Ive gotten to the point where Im able to boot the trimmed board (yay!) however I have a couple questions before I continue. A) is the included start button supposed to have a membrane behind it? the button doesnt feel like you are pressing...