Search results

1. OneSkyNet2012

Question GBA SP BT adapter concept

Hey fellow gamers. I have this concept in mind for a bluetooth module that would plug into the GBA SP and provide an easy plug and play option for BT audio. I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a simple bluetooth module that can run off 3.3v. preferably with no need to...
  2. OneSkyNet2012

Looking for RVL Power Management System

Hello, I'm looking for the Wii RVL Power Management System for a G-Wii I have been working on. Accidentally shores a connection while the board was on an am looking to replace or repair the board I do have. Let know if anyone can help! :)
  3. OneSkyNet2012

RVL Power Management System Troubleshooting

I believe that I may have shorted one or more components on my Wii RVL Power Management System that I have and need help identifying any fried components on the PCB. I honestly would buy a new one but the store is out of stock at the moment. Besides, saving an existing part would make me and my...
  4. OneSkyNet2012

Question Troubleshooting GC+ 2.0

Hello, I am working on a G-Wii and am having issues getting the buttons and joysticks to work. Namely, the GC+ 2.0 appears to not be working. I have spent the better half a 2 weeks researching and trying to find a solution to this issue I am having. Apparently, it's just not a problem other...