Search results

1. OneSkyNet2012

Question GBA SP BT adapter concept

Hey fellow gamers. I have this concept in mind for a bluetooth module that would plug into the GBA SP and provide an easy plug and play option for BT audio. I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a simple bluetooth module that can run off 3.3v. preferably with no need to...
  2. OneSkyNet2012

Looking for RVL Power Management System

I got my order in! Thanks for the comment. Notified through email so I got it right away. :D
  3. OneSkyNet2012

Looking for RVL Power Management System

Hello, I'm looking for the Wii RVL Power Management System for a G-Wii I have been working on. Accidentally shores a connection while the board was on an am looking to replace or repair the board I do have. Let know if anyone can help! :)
  4. OneSkyNet2012

RVL Power Management System Troubleshooting

I'll do what I can to clean these up. This was one of the first things put into the case so as more has got put in it's become harder to keep clean. I am rerunning all the wires and reducing all the solder joints now. Actually have the board completely disconnected now. I did test the pms for...
  5. OneSkyNet2012

Sorry this took me a while to get back to you. I had things disassembled and just got things rewired back to how they were after finally finding some time. Here are pictures of it in its current state:
  6. OneSkyNet2012

I believe that I may have shorted one or more components on my Wii RVL Power Management System that I have and need help identifying any fried components on the PCB. I honestly would buy a new one but the store is out of stock at the moment. Besides, saving an existing part would make me and my...
  7. OneSkyNet2012

Question Troubleshooting GC+ 2.0

Aurelio recommened that I see if my start up screen was having any lag. As it turned out, the Wii would take about 27 secounds to boot whitch is far too long. Aurelio suggested the U10 was installed incorrectly and he was right. I recommend you do the same. I was under the impression from the...
  8. OneSkyNet2012

It was a 30 gauge wire but I had had 38 magnet wire and was having the same issue. Turned out it was a bad U10 location. Issue resolved. :) Thank you for your input! :)
  9. OneSkyNet2012

I finally found the time to address my poor U10 relocation. Turns out one of the legs disconnected from the U10 and was hidden under the glob of solder I put on there. Oops. XD Thank you Aurelio for your troubleshooting idea. As soon as I fixed the U10 the GC+ worked right away.
  10. OneSkyNet2012

I certainly can! This is basically what I am working with. For the record, I have tried apply GND and 3.3v to a couple alternative points as well and I get the same results.
  11. OneSkyNet2012

Hello, I am working on a G-Wii and am having issues getting the buttons and joysticks to work. Namely, the GC+ 2.0 appears to not be working. I have spent the better half a 2 weeks researching and trying to find a solution to this issue I am having. Apparently, it's just not a problem other...
  12. OneSkyNet2012

How much longer do you think it will be till my order is shipped? It's been a while and I can't...

How much longer do you think it will be till my order is shipped? It's been a while and I can't advance forward on my G-Wii without the LCD screen in place. :/ My order number is #1037 if that helps find it. It's the 5" VGA screen. Please let me know. Thank you.
  13. OneSkyNet2012

That is good to hear. I was beginning to think my order might get lost in limbo. Any chance that...

That is good to hear. I was beginning to think my order might get lost in limbo. Any chance that item can be expedited in shipping speed? Would be really nice to get it before this weekend. However, I understand if not. Just really anxious to put all of this together since it's all wired but the...
  14. OneSkyNet2012

Hello, about a week ago I purchased an item. 5" LCD screen. I paid for it and was charged. I get...

Hello, about a week ago I purchased an item. 5" LCD screen. I paid for it and was charged. I get on today and there is a message saying ordering from the store is disabled until next week sometime. The item doesn't appear to have shipped and I am wondering if this delay for the store is or will...
  15. OneSkyNet2012

Question Power suggestion for the 5” ZJ050NA-08C?

You are a scholar and a saint! Thank you!
  16. OneSkyNet2012

Question Power suggestion for the 5” ZJ050NA-08C?

@Noah were you ever able to deliver an answer to Lab Minion on which componet to remove and where to apply 5v for this board? I am running this exact board for a portable I am working on and this information would be very helpful to use and reference in the future.
  17. OneSkyNet2012

Release Wii native VGA - version 1.5

Valuable information, thank you for the help guys!
  18. OneSkyNet2012

The only thing standing in the way is the other video input source then. So in theory, as long as both VGA sources are separate the video should be able to switch with no additional modifications to the Wii itself?
  19. OneSkyNet2012

@Aurelio or anyone who may have knowledge on the subject: Using this patch, would it be possible to output VGA using a portable Wii to a standard TV? A G-Wii in my case. My ultimate goal would be to have a switch to toggle between the 5" VGA screen of my G-Wii and an added VGA out port. This way...
  20. OneSkyNet2012

Model G-Wii CAD files

Oh I see, well that makes that simple then enough then. Thank you.