Search results

1. NordFive

Question U10

Hey so I took a shot at relocating my U10, and I already ran into some problems. First I couldn’t get the solder to bridge on the U10, and then when I did, I couldn’t manage to get the chip off. Fast forward a few attempts and I’m not actually sure if my U10 is working anymore? Is there any...
  2. NordFive

Question (wii portable) What to buy/case

Hey guys, with it being summer and all I figure it's a good time to get started on my Wii portable. My question is, what should I buy first? No, I don't mean wires and soldier etc. but rather should I first start on the screen, the audio, or maybe wire the controller? Also, could someone link to...
  3. NordFive

Question N64P Case Suggestions

Hey, I was wondering if anyone had any case suggestions for a portable N64 that can fit a slightly trimmed mobo. I'll be using a 5" PS1 screen since that seems to be a great beginner screen (unless someone changes my mind before I order it :P ). I don't currently have a 3d printer, and am not...
  4. NordFive

Question My start to modding.

Hey guys, before I say what I want to say, let me introduce myself. My name is Lincoln and I have been looking into modding for a few months now, without starting any projects. I have looked around, and read many people's projects they have done. I finally want to start. The first thing I want...