Search results

1. Z3LD0N1C

Controller Compatibility Issues

I recently put The Last Story on my Gboy, but no matter what, it doesn't register the GC2Wiimote emulator as a wiimote. However, if I use an actual wiimote, it works fine. I'm wondering if there's something wrong I'm doing, or if this is a constant across other people. For reference, I've tried...
  2. Z3LD0N1C

Question Lodgenet Controller to N64 (Help for Controller Chip)

This is totally a stupid project since the original N64 controller is already perfect for the console to begin with, but I wanted to make a N64 Lodgenet controller that'd work on a normal N64 (purely for myself really). So far I'm hung up on adapting the N64 controller's chip to the Lodgenet's...
  3. Z3LD0N1C

Gboy Purple Edition + Video!

This is my first major project and post on here! I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to build such a device. I didn't want to show it off on the forms until I had a video ready, and my video goes more in depth. Otherwise, have a pic of the final result I posted onto my Instagram! Watch the...
  4. Z3LD0N1C

Can I use a 6 layer motherboard?

I should've probably checked before, but excitement got the better of me. I'm curious if I can still use a 6 layer (or original model) Wii for the G-Boy.