Search results

1. E64

Rotor Vanes

Im looking for someone if it's even possible to 3D print this parts it's for a grinder i've looked online and can't even find the right one that matches it and i need about 30pc ill ship off the one i have to whoever can do it so they'll have a good view of what they're working with i hope...
  2. E64

3D Printing

Does anyone do 3d printing service?
  3. E64

N64 Joystick Converter

looking for someone that could make me a converter for the joystick on the original controller original joystick to Gc joystick i know that ebay has the gamecube joystick but i dont like the feel of it i rather use the Gc original stick
  4. E64

N64 Portables

I have 2 N64 Portables forsale the yellow one has a 5" screen and the green one has a 4.3" screen and they both have the same features just different screen size and charger is included $400 each with free shipping Specs: Built-in Memory card Expansion pack Gc joystick/Wii joystick Gc...
  5. E64

N64p Advance 2.0

Here it is my 2nd N64p Features: 4:3 screen 16Ohm Speakers 7.4v 5600mah PAM8403 Audio board Built in Fan Memory card Expansion pack GC Joystick & Dpad Tact Switch for L,R, Z, And Start Original C & A,B Buttons Screen control is inside of the case
  6. E64

Worklog N64P Advance 2.0

Hello BB members I'm back again to do another N64P The parts ill be using: Gba carrying case 7.4v 5600mah 4.3 Tft screen 1st party controller Memory card 16 Ohm speakers Expansion pack Gikfun tact switch I'm already starting to get the screen prepared to the way I want it
  7. E64

N64 Carter Slot

I'm looking for someone that can 3D print me 2 cart slots for 2 N64p.
  8. E64

N64AP

Hey Fellow Members I've finally finished my N64p -Features- *5' Screen *7.4 5600 mah Batteries *Built in memory card *Expansion Pack *Cooling Fan * Wii pro joystick * Wiimote D-pad *Original C & A,B Buttons *Third Party Shoulder Triggers *Tact Switch For Start And Z...
  9. E64

WTB Custom N64 Controller Board

Does anybody know where I can get RDC’s miNi64 V2.1 Controller Board ?
  10. E64

Trade Ps2 79001

I have a Ps2 79001 looking to trade for a N64 I haven't done much to the system beside removed the DD connector and wired up the reset switch that's about it.
  11. E64

Question N64 Controller

Can someone help me out with the 1st party controller i have trimmed it down and problem is trying to get to work any ideas whats causing it not to work
  12. E64

Guide RCP 27/28Wiring Guide

This is bungle's wiring guide only difference is that i mark down each pin that goes directly to the rcp & the PIF_NUS. Pin 45 is needed for the everdrive in order for it to work Proof Of Concept. took about at least 2hrs to find the pinouts and wiring it to the pins Hope this helps out
  13. E64

Discussion 3DS Hardmod

Anybody in the forums ever done a N3dsxl Hardmod or know anything about it
  14. E64

Question Retro Bit

Is it possible to wire up a Gc joystick on the retro bit controller Y is on the left and X is on the right