Search results

1. E64

SparkleBoard64 Mini.

PM'd!
  2. E64

Worklog Finally stealing the Louii once and for all

I see some spots on the right side and bottom side that seems like there's no connections to the pads do a touch up with your soldering iron with a good tip and use some flux Touch up on all the sides just to make sure they're connected
  3. E64

Question ED64Plus on trimmed N64?

Did you wire it up right?
  4. E64

Question ED64Plus on trimmed N64?

I see one of the pins on the front row and back as well has no connection to it maybe that's it That's the only thing I can see
  5. E64

Worklog N64HH - N64 Portable

Check your resistors/capacitor for short one of them might have went out
  6. E64

Worklog N64HH - N64 Portable

Did you test it after you trimmed it And the traces that was cut off does it go to anything on the other side of the board?
  7. E64

Rotor Vanes

Im looking for someone if it's even possible to 3D print this parts it's for a grinder i've looked online and can't even find the right one that matches it and i need about 30pc ill ship off the one i have to whoever can do it so they'll have a good view of what they're working with i hope...
  8. E64

Guide The SEGASATURN Trimming Guide

https://wololo.net/2021/12/07/madlad-cuts-motherboard-in-half-to-create-portable-sega-saturn-and-it-works/ Look at what i found today Anybody else goes to this site?
  9. E64

Worklog My first N64 portable

Its beautiful! i need to start getting into portablizing
  10. E64

Discussion N64 Motherboard Exchange

I have 2 of the same ones on the left and 5 of the same ones on the right
  11. E64

Discussion N64 Motherboard Exchange

I have about 4 or 5 of them I'll check it out when I get home
  12. E64

Worklog Pears' N64 Portable

Nice and how can one get video input? Is it possible to get composite or will we have to use a ultra vga for that
  13. E64

Really i haven't seen anyone do it on a later revs I know about the earlier revs
  14. E64

You'll need a different revision of the n64 board if you want to trim it that small
  15. E64

Worklog N64-AIO

16. E64

Okay thanks for the info :D whats the link to the right one there are some many of them with the...

Okay thanks for the info :D whats the link to the right one there are some many of them with the same name
  17. E64

what a good affordable hot air station? ive been looking into the 858D but not sure about...

what a good affordable hot air station? ive been looking into the 858D but not sure about it:rothink:
  18. E64

Last64

What a beauty :D
  19. E64

Worklog Psp go battery/memory mod

did you have to cut a piece of the back cover to get the battery to fit? and what pin goes to what on the sd card reader?
  20. E64

Worklog "Tool64" my first Portable ever!!!

N64PMS will let you charged and play