Search results

1. Worklog Wiiboy Color II Worklog

Really awesome that you're revisiting this design and considering open sourcing it, thank you a lot! It's incredible how integrated it is, we hope to achieve the same level of integration with the Gboy. I have a suggestion regarding volume and OSD buttons: Use a volume wheel for volume Use a...
  2. Worklog N64 Micro

Awesome! Is the cartridge connector original or is it an aftermarket one? Cool that you’re using Hispeedido’s HDMI solution, it’s very affordable. Hopefully it’ll be compatible with all main LCD driver boards. Looking forward to seeing where you take this!
  3. Model G-Boy Rev4U Faceplate Mod - Famicom Boy edition

Awesome work congrats!! Looking forward to seeing a build!
  4. Chameleon Ashida

This is so incredibly cool! Congrats! How did you add the mem card slot, did you make space after 3D printing it or was it a custom shell design? As for PAL games, what happens if mode is on with progressive scan on a game that doesn’t support it? Do you get a black screen?
  5. Release WiFiflex: Wii WiFi relocation flex pcb

Awesome to see it works!! Also for the headphone sense via, if I am not mistaken you have another via you should have access to (S - HPS): In any case, and as you mentioned, I highly recommend installing RVLoader with the WiFi patch out and then enable it on a per-game basis
  6. Release WiFiflex: Wii WiFi relocation flex pcb

Those look perfectly fine, great! Maybe check continuity between the castellated edges. Let us know how the install goes!
  7. Release WiFiflex: Wii WiFi relocation flex pcb

Yes looking good to me! Make sure you use hot air or a hot plate to solder the connector on to it.
  8. Release WiFiflex: Wii WiFi relocation flex pcb

I bought 5 of them from PCBWay: $ 64.14 with shipping to France. It's good that you try out other fabs, maybe they work and are even cheaper!
  9. Release WiFiflex: Wii WiFi relocation flex pcb

This shouldn't be possible without a WiFi chip relocation, it works! Ever since I built my Gboy I've wanted to play MKWii or Smash online with the BitBuilt community. I thought it would be neat to have some sort of tournament while playing only portable consoles (Ashidas would probably always...
  10. Glacier Ice G-boy worklog

Congrats on your first steps! I remember feeling so proud when the trim was booting, and yeah that 3.5" LCD driver board does not support composite unfortunately. Thank you for giving the GBoy the love it deserves, can't wait to see the shell!
  11. Black Nylon G-Boy.

Awesome build! I'm glad new GBoys use the screen lens, it really gives it a polished finish! What screen are you using?
  12. Worklog Project Short Stack

Truly awesome project! I definitely dig the neat daughter board approach, will make things so much cleaner! Looking forward to your progress!
  13. The DMG-Boy HDMI w/ Dock!

Such a beautiful build deserved its cutting edge post, congrats!
  14. Ps2boy

Awesome build!
  15. Finished GalaxyBoy rev3

Awesome build! Great to see more Gboys in the wild and I dig the custom shell, it looks incredible!
  16. Worklog Retro Frame

Wow this is a very ambitious project, congrats! I’m wondering what specific features did you manage to code in the custom RTD2660 firmware? What type of panel will it use? Approx how much power do you estimate your board will draw?
  17. N64 HH (Outdated)

Awesome work! Where did you get the different button pcbs? Can you show us a pic of the back? Great work!
  18. Worklog PS2BOY

Awesome work! I think I prefer the original aspect ratio even if it has a smaller size. From which controller did you harvest the controller pcb?
  19. Worklog The Wii Squared (4 Wii's in one shell)

Awesome! I'm pretty sure 4 Devolution systems should be attainable, you're on the right track!
  20. Worklog The Wii Squared (4 Wii's in one shell)

Here are some discord servers that might be of help for your issue: Extrems' (GC hacking god, knows as much on the Wii of course): https://discordapp.com/invite/7nBa2hww Gamecube Online (mostly for GC and online play but they might have ideas regarding Devolution): https://discord.gg/J9399Mah...