Search results

1. Plaidx

K.S. NES Portable V3

After about a month of planning and 2 weeks of work I've finally finished my 3rd NES portable. Its based off the old Hyperkin Retron 1. Featuring a 4.3 inch tft LCD, push button volume control, USB C charging port and it's powered off of 2 18650 2800mah batteries. The case was 3D printed with...
  2. Plaidx

Question Controller hookup on motherboard

So you're saying you just need to solder to those smt chips to get the data signals for the p2-4. im trimming my board around here(refer to yellow line). it shouldn't cause any issues right?
  3. Plaidx

Question Motherboard 3D CAD Model

Just wondering if anyone has access to a 3D model of the N64 motherboard? I'm making a portable for a personal summer project and was hoping to use it to CAD the case.
  4. Plaidx

Question 3DS circle pad on DS Lite?

I've worked with PIC microcontrollers before but only the 16f models and I usually just copy hex files I find online and upload them using a JDM programmer. Also I am not the best a programming so what would be a good program to use? I do have a PIC12F629 laying around that I was planning to use...
  5. Plaidx

Question 3DS circle pad on DS Lite?

I'm planning on making what is called a Gameboy Macro, if you dont know what it is, its basically a DS lite fixated to work only as a GBA. What I want to do is somehow replace the D Pad with a circle pad. I havent found any information about this online but seeing how most of the people on here...
  6. Plaidx

Excuse me! is there anyway an administrator like you, could change my Screen name? When I first...

Excuse me! is there anyway an administrator like you, could change my Screen name? When I first made this account I didn't realize my actual name would be used as my screen name.
  7. Plaidx

Changing Screen Name

How can i change my name on here to something else?
  8. Plaidx

K.S. NES Portable V1 and 2

I might as well introduce myself as this is my first post since i made a BitBuilt account. Im a High School Electrical Hobbyist and aspiring Electrical Engineer. Ive done a lot of hobby work with electronics and love to figure out how things work. I was interested in portables after wathing...