Search results

1. Adam Gooch

Any G-boy kits out there?

Dm me, i have two kits and could let one go
  2. Adam Gooch

Noah no longer responding, still hasn't shipped G Boy

Mine was returned to the local post office, not heard anything since. Still waiting on two kits.
  3. Adam Gooch

Postage times and when to chase?

Hey peeps, no idea where to ask, figured this was the safest spot. My g-boy kit was sent out on the 27th, went to Jamiyca NY apparently and then into the ether on the 30th with no further updates. How and when should i start chasing UPS, their website is particularly rubbish. Tia.
  4. Adam Gooch

Goochi build

It seems to be the vogue so figured i had to have a log too. I still have no idea how i found out about these projects, but so glad i did! Desperate for my kit to arrive and think ive done most enough to get me ready for when it does! Got two boards trimmed in case, mx and Bluetooth boards...
  5. Adam Gooch

Capacitor removal on Wii not shown in manual

So to confirm guys, we do need to remove the row of capacitors?
  6. Adam Gooch

Trim worries?

Thank fluffy for that! This was the first one the relocation had gone well. Will continue on, and thank you so much to all for bring so readily available. Kit should here this week hopefully!
  7. Adam Gooch

Trim worries?

Did it go too far up from the bottom? [Crosses fingers and holds breath] Tia.
  8. Adam Gooch

How bad can i screw it up

Thanks dude. Basically ive trimmed the wii, fairly happy with it. Just hoping it doesn't cause a failure. Hate not being able to test before hand lol! However, such is modding life i guess! Supremely excited to get going on it! I may have orderd an extra two wiis to trim so i can pick the...
  9. Adam Gooch

How bad can i screw it up

Kit is winging its way to me now, so the nerves have started to set in. I dont mind killing wiis whilst building this, but my concern is, if i mess up the wii trim/relocations, is there any chance of ruining the bitbuilt parts that will be attached to the wii?
  10. Adam Gooch

DOH! Its a good job Wii's are cheap!

All, fixed hopefully. Went to do a second board and managed to remove all the pads for c2 and u5. This is not going well hahah. Used those bits to hopefully fix this one. Had to replace c2 as well
  11. Adam Gooch

Genuinely looked at it and went, that's why he said that way, fully accept im a mong, i have a spare wii here as i knew it wasnt going to be easy. Now just to stop making it harder for myself haha
  12. Adam Gooch

It was the only one. Happy days, is there a spare to be stolen on the board, or would i need to order it?
  13. Adam Gooch

100% not paying attention, was looking from the other side feeling good about myself. Looked over and boom, idiot!
  14. Adam Gooch

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

Could I get a validation check please. I've run through the install and got to a screen that says GC games and nothing else. Is that right?
  15. Adam Gooch

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey all, old skool gamer newly interested in portable modding. Just ordered a G-Boy and genuinely excited for it all!