Search results

1. DonutCat448

Solved Following the Wii Trimming Guide

Thank you for your help!
  2. DonutCat448

Solved Following the Wii Trimming Guide

Hello. When looking at the trimming guide, there are multiple things highlighted with the same color. Does this mean the wire can be attached anywhere highlighted in the color, or just a specific location? Thank you!
  3. DonutCat448

Solved Relocating/Trimming 6-layer Documentation

Thank you for your help!
  4. DonutCat448

Solved Relocating/Trimming 6-layer Documentation

Hello, community. I have begun preparing my RVL-CPU-01 Wii motherboard for relocation and trimming, but I cannot find video/photo documentation showing what a successful 6-layer OM6 trim and Bluetooth/U10 relocation should look like. I've checked out both 'The Definitive Wii Trimming Guide' as...
  5. DonutCat448

Solved PortablizeMii Cheese Installer

Thank you for all your help. I really appreciate it!
  6. DonutCat448

I'm not home right now, so I won't be able to check for a while, can you give me some suggestions of ones that work, or point me in that direction? Thank you for your help!
  7. DonutCat448

Cheese Installer will not recognize my USB. Its a 32gb flash drive, which has been formatted to FAT32 with 32kb allocation size. All appropriate files have been copied over, and it's been put into the proper USB port on the Wii. I still get the message every time "Patching Running IOS; IOS...
  8. DonutCat448

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello everyone! I'm looking forward to learning from you all, and completing my first portable! Thank you all for helping me learn new things as I follow this portablizing path. <3