Search results

1. Lucascito_03

Worklog Nintendo Swiitch (Lite) Clone

I am planning to make a Wii portable based off of the Nintendo Switch Lite's design. I'm going to balance aesthetic and functionality. I don't know if docking will be implemented. Here is my concept drawing (blurry finger included!): (The one on the left) I've already found an RVL-CPU-40 on...
  2. Lucascito_03

Discussion Consoles that I think should be trimmed

I'm not an expert, so take this with a grain of salt. It would be cool if the following consoles could be trimmed: PS3 Super Slim: PS3 Slim: Xbox 360 S or E (E motherboard pictured) Wii U (Press X to doubt) Xbox One S (Distant Future) Xbox One X (Not Sure) PlayStation or PSone OG...
  3. Lucascito_03

Discussion Hori Split Pad Pro upgrade

I have a Hori Split Pad Pro for the Nintendo Switch and I was wondering if I could mount the joycon motherboard and battery into it and route all the buttons to each other with solder. Is it possible to do that while keeping the turbo and assign features?
  4. Lucascito_03

About that Nintendo Leak...

With all the information we've been provided, is it possible to make a system on a chip Wii with original hardware, battery saving and custom boot capabilities?