Search results

1. Chris White

Worklog Meet the mii-6 !

Thank you Wesk also for your kind words on Youtube, i will post them at the end of the thread like an icing on a overcoocked cake haha!
  2. Chris White

Worklog Meet the mii-6 !

I can't believe it either but yes! I just wanted that the portable will be as much hand-made as possible :D
  3. Chris White

Worklog Meet the mii-6 !

This will have 3 parts: 1 is now completed, part two will cover the power management system + battery and 3 - joysticks. I structured my workflow like this because back then, honestly i had no ideea how all this should came together , i had no ideea how a power management system intimately...
  4. Chris White

Worklog Meet the mii-6 !

Then , i trimmed the radiator for a slimmer profile: After that , completed the board that hosts the regulators , sound amp etc : Mounted the components including wifi , usb : And came out pretty slim, as expected: To my surprise, it seems that this little bugger works: Prety simple and...
  5. Chris White

Worklog Meet the mii-6 !

This is now a completed job but i wanted youl to know my pain and suffering so there it is: about 3 months ago , as quarantine was imposed and my job was put in hold i came up with an ideea to make some quick money so i started to work on the mii-6 (pun intended :D ) Oh how young and foolish i...
  6. Chris White

Worklog "The GoldeN64" Re-Do

I did not know SLA printers can be THAT good...can i ask what model is that?
  7. Chris White

The Modular N64

Thanks man, i really enjoy making it this way , check out this pcb for my new wii portable ,mr mii6 :) :
  8. Chris White

The Playstation Shield!

Nicely done, i dig the color!
  9. Chris White

N64 SP - Finished!

Oh man i'm amazed how you managed to get it that small!!! I cannot wait for your new trimming guide!
  10. Chris White

The Modular N64

Hi guys, i made this 2 years ago but long story short, here it is ;) : I had this idea to create something that can be easy improved, without the need to redesign the whole thing so the modular n64 was born, it has removable joysticks (they can be changed, can accept later functions, can share...
  11. Chris White

BitBuilt's 2020 Summer Building Competition

Of course i will! Now....to work ;)
  12. Chris White

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey guys! Thrilled to be here , i was hoping to enter the 2020 contest with a semi-modular wii but that ship has sailed, allready have a modular n64 in my collection , a gameboy zero and a new layout portable built on a pi 3A+ ,hope we'll do many great portables together!
  13. Chris White

BitBuilt's 2020 Summer Building Competition

Oh man just missed it! Just my luck , oh well the modular woowii will have to shine only on youtube :)