Search results

1. CalebPikmin

G-Wii Yellow *Pikmin Edition

Thank you!
  2. CalebPikmin

Worklog Wifi Breakout Board for Relocation

I'm interested in this! Very cool.
  3. CalebPikmin

Worklog N64 Development Kit -- Ultimate N64 Mods.

Bro this is so cool! I really like the HDMI haha. I need to chat with you sometime about that...
  4. CalebPikmin

Retro Lite CM4

Man I am so sorry dude! I'll keep a look out.
  5. CalebPikmin

PS2 and Raspberry pi 4

Hmm.. test with multimeter? Test for shorts/continuity/grounding? Maybe cold solder joints? Touch up with flux? Not sure what else to tell ya. Hopefully you get it figured out!
  6. CalebPikmin

Ashida Gunmetal Edition

Ashida Gunmetal Edition Introducing the Ashida Gunmetal Edition!!! Not perfect... but getting better at these portables! I still need to troubleshoot the Bluetooth after updating the firmware but I think I figured it out for the most part. Been playing this solid for a couple weeks! Now...
  7. CalebPikmin

GC Micro A la Wesk -- with HDMI and internal wavebird receiver.

Nice work man!!! Cute and powerful! :D
  8. CalebPikmin

Alysse Wii Portable

Can't handle this portable ;)! Great work! That portable looks sick! Don't stop making them portables though! Too much talent to quit!
  9. CalebPikmin

Worklog Ashida Worklog - Education Edition

I would suggest good solder and good iron. Just take your time and flow those joints up nice and shiny! If you have any questions let us know! Highly recommend this station: Hakko And solder:
  10. CalebPikmin

nothing

PM'd
  11. CalebPikmin

Solved Wii not reconizing usb

1. Make sure you tightly twist the D+ and D- data lines. 2. Double check you have them connected correctly with diagram based on forums. 3. Check with multimeter on continuity mode and test for shorts/bridging. 4. Might need to reflow or add flux to those joints because they look cold. Good...
  12. CalebPikmin

Worklog Black Ashida

Okay! So I am finished with my Ashida finally haha. So Cutting Edge post soon. I wired VGA a million times wrong (fun colors on screen) until Gman reminded me to look at the diagram on the forums and not go off of color of the diagrams but to look at the numbers lol. So after a day or so of me...
  13. CalebPikmin

The Nintendo FakeCube

Love this. Glad you made it real haha. Very fun looking portable!
  14. CalebPikmin

Worklog Black Ashida

Mainy just the 4 layer website diagrams and the definitive wii trimming guide on BitBuilt. Keep at it! It's worth it and check out the photos in here for what needs to be twisted and if you have more questions feel free to ask! Moved the MX chip and it works! Also i didn't realize this but I...
  15. CalebPikmin

Worklog G-Wii Yellow

Hey thanks! Here is a link to them. Keep in mind I had to modify the case with this tool. Take it slow if you plan on doing the same. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Nicholson-10-in-x-3-8-in-Bastard-Cut-Round-File-21854L/100208023?MERCH=REC-_-pip_sem_mobile-_-206710021-_-100208023-_-N& Check out...
  16. CalebPikmin

Worklog Louii road

Hmmm... do you have the micro USB and USB plugged in? Have you tested to see if the PD board works with the USB on the computer or anything like that? Also did you use RVLoader on the wii? What version are you using? Also please get some good flux and take time with those connections. Slowing...
  17. CalebPikmin

Worklog Louii road

Hmmm I see a lot of cold solder joints. I would make sure to use flux to touch connections up. Also the ends of each connection should be shorter as to not touch any other joints or connections around them. Check for shorts and measure with multimeter to see if there are any issues when turning...
  18. CalebPikmin

Worklog Black Ashida

Okay sweet! Thanks Wes. Should I modify the D pad rubber in any way? I did it for the ABXY rubber but wasn't sure for the other. Seemed a little hard to screw through that rubber piece for the D-pad when lining up.