Search results

1. Omar Elsayed

Question Wiring RVL-PMS 2 to LMAO V2 trim

Sorry if this has been asked before, but most of the guides out there show how to connect an RVL-PMS 2 to an OMGWTF trim or a LMAO V1 trim. Can anyone give me resources or guides on how to wire pins and stuff from an RVL-PMS 2 to an LMAO V2 trim? Also, if anyone can give me resources on how to...
  2. Omar Elsayed

3d model texturing

I need someone that can texture 3d models for me, since I don't know how. I just need the outside of my shells to be of a similar texture to this:
  3. Omar Elsayed

Question RVL-AMP & Potentiometer Question

Is it possible to connect a potentiometer to the RVL-AMP, or the U-AMP for volume control? Also, does anyone know if the Forever Pak 64 has an SD card slot so I could make backups of saves?
  4. Omar Elsayed

RVL-PMS lite

I have an unused RVL-PMS lite (The one without the 1.8v regulator and the fuel gauge) from 4layertech.com. It comes with the RVL-NTC and LED. I'm selling it for 70.99 USD. I am in Canada.
  5. Omar Elsayed

Anyone know how to connect an audio amp to a raspberry pi zero?

Anyone have anything on connecting raspberry pi zero to an audio amp? Sorry if these seems like a simple question, but I've been searching online and don't understand anything. I want to solder a pam8403 directly to the raspberry pi.
  6. Omar Elsayed

Wiring buttons to GPIO pins

Anyone have a diagram of all the possible button connections to the GPIO pins? I am using a normal raspberry pi with 40 pins.
  7. Omar Elsayed

Question Product sourcing

Anyone know how I can find a manufacturer or source for an item on eBay or Amazon? I looked on Alibaba and AliExpress for this item but couldn't find it. I searched other places but couldn't find it. I need to buy this in bulk, and that price is too much for me. I looked everywhere for this item...
  8. Omar Elsayed

Question LDO relocation

I have looked everywhere but cannot find a guide on LDO relocation, or the LDO pinout. Can anyone provide me with a link or tell me how I do it?
  9. Omar Elsayed

Question LDO relocation and other questions

1. How do I relocate the LDO on a trimmed wii? I couldn't find any clear guides? 2. Could I desolder this component from the LCD board and relocate it with wires to make some space? 3. Can I remove these green knobs on the audio amp once I turn them to the voltage I need?
  10. Omar Elsayed

Question Anyone know a 2.8" - 3.2" LCD display that can take composite video or VGA input?

Anyone happen to know a 2.8" - 3.2" LCD display (preferably 3.0") that can take composite video or VGA input? Anything smaller or bigger than that won't work. I've been looking for ages and can't seem to find any. Also, does anyone happen to know where we can get custom joystick rubber caps from?
  11. Omar Elsayed

Question Sliding Switch for RVL PMS, and other questions.

Does anyone have a code for the RVL-PMS to be used with a sliding switch instead of a button? How would I write new firmware onto the RVL-PMS? What would I have to use? My second question is how do I get a slightly bumpy GBA-like texture when ordering a 3d print? What material should I use...
  12. Omar Elsayed

Question Connecting a Wii to a GBA IPS.

This might seem like a stretch, but the GBA IPS screen is the exact size I need for the project I want to make, and I can't find anything like it. I need a way to connect composite or VGA input to it. Does anyone know if there are certain pins on a GBA IPS board that I could connect the Wii to...
  13. Omar Elsayed

Question N64 PCB

This might seem like a stretch, or a dumb question, but has anyone managed to recreate or attain an N64 pcb file by scanning or some other method? I'm mainly looking for N64, but if there is a Wii circuit board file or any other console pcb in a Gerber or KiCad file, then can anyone send me a...
  14. Omar Elsayed

Question Is there any replacement for the ribbon cables on the vga lcd screen?

I broke one of the ribbon cables on the 3.5" vga lcd screen i bought is there any replacement ones I can find? Also, are there components I can take off such as those white connectors? And for future reference, will the bitbuilt store ever sell these seperate from the G-boy kit?
  15. Omar Elsayed

Question Will the RVL-PMS work with these batteries?

The portable I'm working on is too small for 18650 batteries, so I'm using smaller batteries. Will I have to change the firmware? What other extra steps do I have to take? These are some of the batteries I'm considering to use: 1...
  16. Omar Elsayed

Question My switch lite freezes on the logo screen. Does anybody know what causes it and how to fix it?

I bought this used, so I had no warranty. I took it apart and got out the motherboard. Is there anything wrong or missing from it?
  17. Omar Elsayed

Worklog Worklog: Gamecube Boy Advance / Gamecube Advance (I'm not sure what to call it.)

Hello everyone, after browsing bitbuilt for many months, and procrastinating on my project, I've decided to begin for real. It will be made out of a gba shell, with a few small changes to accomadate for size. It will have 3.5" vga screen, dual action trigger buttons, 2 18650 batteries, either a...
  18. Omar Elsayed

Question Can you guys check my materials for making a wii portable?

GC+ and dual tact mod - bitbuilt store Mini PAM8803 audio amp board - here I want to be able to somehow use a poteniometer on the amp board (Any guides on this?), this is what I want to use - GBA 5-pin potentiometer WiiU gamepad speakers - here 4-pin headphone jacks - here. Should I use 3-pin...
  19. Omar Elsayed

Question Questions about making a wii portable and other stuff

1. Any good guide on making analog shoulder button presses? 2. My order is still awaiting fulfillment, but I want to add more stuff. Can I add it to my current order so I won't have to pay for shipping twice? 3. Does portablizemii replace the wii menu? Or can i go back to the wii menu if I want...
  20. Omar Elsayed

Question What speakers should I use for my wii portable.

Can i use wii U or 3ds speakers? Will any speaker work? will any audio amp board work?