Search results

1. Omar Elsayed

Model Sega Saturn Controller Scan

What about joystick caps that have a peculiar design?
  2. Omar Elsayed

Guide Resin Casting / Molding Buttons

Anyone have experience using liquid silicone rubber? If I'm making a two-part mold, would silicone mold release work on liquid silicone so long as the first half dried? How do I ensure no resin spills when joining the halves of a two-part mold together? Am I supposed to make a small hole? Are...
  3. Omar Elsayed

Worklog N64 Portable V3

I was also wondering the same about SLA/resin printing. Maybe you can try ABS-like resin? There's also toughness resin which I think is a bit more malleable than normal resin. You could also try tenacious resin, which has more impact resistance. I don't know if standard resin would be too...
  4. Omar Elsayed

Model GBA Console Scan

Do you plan to scan the back gba shell as well, by any chance?
  5. Omar Elsayed

Model GBA Console Scan

Thank you for this! I actually needed this, since the people I commissioned to texture the shell model weren't responding. You released this just on time.
  6. Omar Elsayed

Anyone know how to connect an audio amp to a raspberry pi zero?

Sorry for my late response. I was told that I have to use an I2S DAC hat similar to this one: You can see a guide for connecting it here: https://raspberrypi.stackexchange.com/questions/76188/how-to-make-pcm5102-dac-work-on-raspberry-pi-zerow My only problem now is figuring out how to wire a...
  7. Omar Elsayed

Question Wiring RVL-PMS 2 to LMAO V2 trim

Composite is the only one I can find with my desired screen size. Also, it's suitable for the type of portable I'm making. As for the guide you sent me, I don't quite understand it. :blush: Can someone explain it to me in a way that I understand? This is what I have of wiring the RVL-PMS to the...
  8. Omar Elsayed

Question Wiring RVL-PMS 2 to LMAO V2 trim

Sorry if this has been asked before, but most of the guides out there show how to connect an RVL-PMS 2 to an OMGWTF trim or a LMAO V1 trim. Can anyone give me resources or guides on how to wire pins and stuff from an RVL-PMS 2 to an LMAO V2 trim? Also, if anyone can give me resources on how to...
  9. Omar Elsayed

Question RVL-AMP & Potentiometer Question

Thank you!
  10. Omar Elsayed

3d model texturing

Alright, thank you!
  11. Omar Elsayed

Which pins? Are they the second on from the middle from both sides?
  12. Omar Elsayed

Alright, so I bought that same potentiometer from Amazon, but the seller messed up and gave me the one with 5 legs. Do you know any way I can connect it to the RVL-Amp?
  13. Omar Elsayed

3d model texturing

I plan to use spray paint. Will it make a difference? Should I commission someone to make the texture more bumpy to make up for the paint filling up the grooves?
  14. Omar Elsayed

3d model texturing

Okay, thank you!
  15. Omar Elsayed

3d model texturing

I plan to have it printed in resin. Can you explain what you mean?
  16. Omar Elsayed

3d model texturing

I need someone that can texture 3d models for me, since I don't know how. I just need the outside of my shells to be of a similar texture to this:
  17. Omar Elsayed

What about circular potentiometers? I want to use the same one used in the GBA.
  18. Omar Elsayed

Is it possible to connect a potentiometer to the RVL-AMP, or the U-AMP for volume control? Also, does anyone know if the Forever Pak 64 has an SD card slot so I could make backups of saves?
  19. Omar Elsayed

RVL-PMS lite

I have an unused RVL-PMS lite (The one without the 1.8v regulator and the fuel gauge) from 4layertech.com. It comes with the RVL-NTC and LED. I'm selling it for 70.99 USD. I am in Canada.
  20. Omar Elsayed

Anyone know how to connect an audio amp to a raspberry pi zero?

Anyone have anything on connecting raspberry pi zero to an audio amp? Sorry if these seems like a simple question, but I've been searching online and don't understand anything. I want to solder a pam8403 directly to the raspberry pi.