Search results

1. Sk8rSeth

Worklog Sk8rSeth's WiiBox One

well friends. i have spent the last month or so learning how to make custom boards i need, but i dont think i can pull it off in the time frame here. so, i need to revise this design. basically i cant fit all the stuff needed to allow the 'docking' functionality in the case without custom...
  2. Sk8rSeth

more progress on the case and general model design. now for the next few weeks probably, ill be working on the custom PCBs i want to integrate. im making my own USB-C PD charging and protection, wii regulators, and 'peripherals' breakout boards just to make everything nice and clean on the...
  3. Sk8rSeth

Worklog First Wii Trim - NES Classiic

hot damn @loopj , this is crazy slick! really impressive custom PCBs man. any chance i could buy some from you? i want to learn to make some custom ones myself, but i havent gotten there yet.
  4. Sk8rSeth

Im getting some of the model pretty far along. so far im pretty happy with the 'frame' design. it is still in two sections (top and bottom) just like and perfectly matching the xbox one controller shell, so once its attached in place, it should function just like a controller shell so i can take...
  5. Sk8rSeth

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

unfortunately i only have a few pics of the 'in progress' stages of one of the ones i made back in 2012, i will see if i can find any of them in boxes in storage though. this particular build used a sacrificial 3rd party gamecube controller, xbox 360 sticks, ps1 screen, and a weird case i cant...
  6. Sk8rSeth

Hey all, thus kicks off my buildlog for my first wii portable. Ive built several n64 portables back in the day, and lots of modding. I am no stranger to small and complicated soldering jobs. that being said.... this will be a difficult one. I really want to challenge myself in this, though I...
  7. Sk8rSeth

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey all! Im Seth, and I am just getting back into the modding scene. I started by modding my OG xbox for the Halo 2 release (back when Cold Cathodes were the only lighting option), I also used to make N64 Portables about 10 years ago, back on the Bacteria forums, (thanks Downing) but fell out of...