Search results

1. Pepano

Worklog The cgii5 (name in progress)

Ok
  2. Pepano

I’m only painting the outside, that’s what I meant if should repaint the front.
  3. Pepano

So I should go and cut a small piece of sandpaper and sand the insides of the abxy holes. And should I go and add another coat of clear coat or paint after sanding that part?
  4. Pepano

So after seeing the back, I realized I probably did a terrible job, so I went and respirated both of them after sanding it a bit. I just added clear coat to the front half, I’m going to wait until I have my white posca pen to do the drawings. But the front looks good. I also need to know...
  5. Pepano

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Gotcha, are you able to send it to me?
  6. Pepano

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Are you able to show it in the cutting edge
  7. Pepano

The back is complete
  8. Pepano

Thank you
  9. Pepano

Worklog Can someone help check my work

Are you able to post pictures of the cases?
  10. Pepano

:UPDATE: The front half is finished for painting. I have to wait for the back half to finish due to the sides not having any paint.
  11. Pepano

Question Painting

This is the one I use. It states drying time is 20 minutes. I do 40 minutes.
  12. Pepano

Question Painting

How do I know if it’s fully cured?
  13. Pepano

So for about 2 months, me and my friend Jordan have been studying the forums and guides on BitBuilt. We are now ready to make a portable Wii. We will be making 2. A Louii and a Gwii. We got the case from ginger (big thanks) It was my job to sand and add primer. The first job was of primer...
  14. Pepano

Question Painting

I applied my last coat of primer on my case and sanded it off. Its really smooth. I about to apply the paint. So can anyone give me steps or tips for spraypainting. I also have another question -I’m adding a drawing on the back. Am I able to sketch with pencil, add marker, then erase the pencil...
  15. Pepano

Question sanding

Should I wet sand instead of dry sand or no?
  16. Pepano

Question sanding

So today I went and bought sandpaper and primer for the case. I want to know if this can be good sandpaper to use -220 -320 -600 -800 They didn't have 500 and 1000 grit sandpaper so I had to compromise I also need to know what I specifically need to sand and how hard I need to sand it And I...
  17. Pepano

case

Oh ok.
  18. Pepano

case

does anyone have a spare gwii rev 2? Or anyone that I can commission? I don't want to ask Ginger since I felt like I've annoyed him a lot with my stupid questions for the first commission. I don't want to make the same mistake.
  19. Pepano

Question Design

So I was just wondering If this is a good case design for the back.
  20. Pepano

Question Fan

same for the heatsink or do we just place it there