Search results

1. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

OK getting somewhere. While BBloader is installing if I switch the composite video cable for my VGA cable, when the install is done I have crispy VGA! But as soon as I power cycle the Wii or reset it VGA does not work anymore :( I suspected this would happen when component video was disabled...
  2. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

Checked Priiloader and yes it is the correct rBBL v0.8.2 If I use a component cable for the install, when installing is complete the Wii resets and there is no image on screen like expected. But if I power cycle the Wii component video works again. Ill post the errors when loading Wii games...
  3. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

I just tried installing this on a fresh 4.3e NAND made with ohneswanzenegger as my Wii did not have the required IOS and hacks were a bit messy. After the fresh NAND install I used ModMiiSkin to hack the Wii then after I used Hackden Syscheck and everything checked out fine. I then installed...
  4. Release Wii native VGA - version 1.5

To free up data pins 14 15 16. Remove R58 R56 R55 & Q7
  5. Release Wii native VGA - version 1.5

Which MODE pin is connected to 3.3v? Pin 8 or 10? Im working on making a non invasive VGA cable out of a component cable and utilizing the unused data pins 14 15 and 16. Ill put 3.3v on data pin 14,linked to the correct Mode pin and H V sync on 15 16. This way I can have the Wii work where...
  6. Discussion PortablizeMii is here!

You work way too fast! I had a nap then wake to the fix!! Thank you for this :)
  7. Discussion PortablizeMii is here!

You legend!!! Ill keep myself busy modding other systems and keep an eye out here for your update? Or your VGA thread? I did something similar with the OG Xbox to get pure VGA RGBHV with no sync on green, its not my work I just put together some stuff from an old forgotten thread. Ive also done...
  8. Discussion PortablizeMii is here!

Hello, first post. I am curious if PortabilizeMii has been updated to fix the 480p glitch that was found in the Revolution SDK? Many homebrew programs like USBloaderGX and WiiFlow have already had the fix implemented. This error in the SDK makes an incorrect call to the Wii encoder and...