Search results

1. Yamyi

Question Any good video of the wii portabilizing

I've found some videos on youtube but nothing too explanatory. I know this is just some hopeful wishing but I would love to have a video version of The Exhaustive Wii Trimming guide. any good videos you recommend?
  2. Yamyi

Solved wifi relocation and portabilizeme

Ok so I guess I'll just relocate Bluetooth for WiiMotes. Thanks
  3. Yamyi

Solved any good guide on frankencasing?

thank you , I'll check the guide
  4. Yamyi

Solved wifi relocation and portabilizeme

Hi, I plan on trimming my first console soon as thanks to this community I have almost all the info I need.I just want to know if portabilize me is still necessary if you relocate bluetooth and wifi module? thanks
  5. Yamyi

Solved power adapter for portable

Ok.Would something like this be a good solution?
  6. Yamyi

Solved Adafruit Industries

check aliexpress, it is reliable ,has international shipping and is usually cheap . example
  7. Yamyi

Solved power adapter for portable

Hi, I see most people use this kind of power jack . I plan on using a usb type-c on my portable which in my opinion is far better since you can use any phone charger. Is there any reason , beside price, to use a dc jack?
  8. Yamyi

Solved best joystick for portable?

ok thanks, since I am using a WiiU gamepad as a case , I think I'll usea WiiU joystick
  9. Yamyi

Solved any good guide on frankencasing?

Hi , I am looking for a good guide on frankencasing. (material to use,bginner tips,etc...). thanks
  10. Yamyi

so it's just space management ,no other added value?
  11. Yamyi

Hi, I see most portable use 3ds slider as joystick . Is there any reason for this choice ? Which joystick do you recommend and why? Sorry for the many questions , I am new and buying parts for my first portable.
  12. Yamyi

Question wii power management

oh sorry ,I live in africa right now and i thought thre was no shipping there. I would still like to know if it is possible to modify the board from aliexpress? (I plan on buying wii pms + GC+ CONTROLLER board when available but would like to learn a little with the cheap board)
  13. Yamyi

Question wii power management

Hi, I am new to this and have no electric knowledge .I plan to make my first wii portable inide a wii u case (with some frankencasing if needed). My question is I don't have access to custom PMS , my only way to get parts & equipement is through aliexpress. Can I modify something like this ...
  14. Yamyi

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

hello, this is yamyi.I am new to this. Thank you for this great site and knowledge